Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - 24/09/2016 @ 17:30 - Live on Sky

Their bitterness surfaces for some reason when we visit their place. For years we have scoffed at the sheer wankstainy behaviour of their fans. I' m going for some more, hope we fucking batter them

they are like Mackems, they want to puke their own organs every time we get a 50k crowd,  :lol: :lol:

I see their local press are running stories about the faux rivalry and who is the bigger club.

I don't think it helps when the media get involved in trying to stoke up the tension.

It doesn't help at all*. It might be an attempt at a bit of light-heartedness, and will most definitelyhelp sell a few papers to local mongs who love their "banter", but if someone gets twatted outside the ground because a knuckledragger has been whipped into a frenzy by reading it and goes too far it's not such a good idea at all.

The whole thing is absolute bollocks imo. Some Villa fans seem to think they're big and clever for whatever reason, all I see is a damning indictment of the demise of a club that was once champions of Europe. As for our lot, look man they're doing it to get a reaction out of us because they know we're good for one. Stop giving them the reaction and they'll fuck off and annoy someone else!! No sodding clown masks this time I hope.

* I ain't clicking on that, but pretty damn sure I get the gist, have heard it all before and there won't be any original material or independent thought in the article.