Newcastle United vs Brentford - 15/10/16 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Managed to get a couple of tickets for this match, this morning for me and the bairn.

Mainly only singles dotted about left, apart from the Platinum club (£45-50), but managed to get a couple mid-leazes.

Lets hope its not another Wolves type game.

We've been absolutely abysmal in our other two Saturday 3pm home games this season, players and fans alike. Need to buck that trend v Brentford.

Managed to get a couple of tickets for this match, this morning for me and the bairn.

Mainly only singles dotted about left, apart from the Platinum club (£45-50), but managed to get a couple mid-leazes.

Lets hope its not another Wolves type game.

Northumbria university still have tickets left, £13 each. They don't even ask if you are a student (though older people I guess maybe quiestioned), just go to the students union reception desk and ask.

Guest neesy111

I've got a mixed group of Brentford and Newcastle fans coming up from London for this. Any decent pubs in town that are good for mix of home and away fans?

Most places will be fine.

Disagree with some of that mind. Nowt wrong with the crowd against Reading, Brighton and Norwich where I thought it was positive from the off but the atmosphere  was very poor v Huddersfield and Wolves, almost to the point where you'd think we had an entirely different crowd in for those games.

Disagree with some of that mind. Nowt wrong with the crowd against Reading, Brighton and Norwich where I thought it was positive from the off but the atmosphere  was very poor v Huddersfield and Wolves, almost to the point where you'd think we had an entirely different crowd in for those games.

Aye mate, I was referring to the people who are on players' backs straight away after a bad pass (or backward one in some ridiculous cases!) or at the team if we aren't 9-0 up after 5 minutes!

I've got a mixed group of Brentford and Newcastle fans coming up from London for this. Any decent pubs in town that are good for mix of home and away fans?

Absolutely anywhere will be fine in Newcastle, depends what you want out of the day but, bars closer to the ground often do stuff to engage the away fans, I seem to remember that Sam Jacks had an away fans drinking challenge, not sure if that still goes on but, it was always fun and generally ended with vomit.

Has Diame been away on international duty? If so, has he played? Can see him being rested for Perez if he has.

Or a Mitro/Gayle combo would be interesting. There's plenty of options up front if Rafa is in the mood to rotate.

Who the fuck is John Egan and what has he done to warrant extra stick from our fans?

He went to the national glass centre once when he was 7 and puts ketchup on his sandwiches.

I really wish I could believe that our fans would berate someone for putting ketchup on their sandwiches. Not intellectual enough? In your face Pardew!

Has Diame been away on international duty? If so, has he played? Can see him being rested for Perez if he has.

Or a Mitro/Gayle combo would be interesting. There's plenty of options up front if Rafa is in the mood to rotate.

Mitro has been playing as well. Think we'll see mostly players who had been around and training with the team.

Guest firetotheworks

“I'm expecting a bit of hostility,” he said. “They won't be giving me too much but, with my Sunderland connections, it's great to go back up there."

giphy.gif

Lovely usage of a great scene. Actually, hads on, are you new?