Newcastle United vs Brentford - 15/10/16 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Guest neesy111

What's happened to Mbemba?

Probably dropped after a few poor games.

He's injured

:thup:

I don't think he'd be starting in anycase.  Clark for me has been our best CB this season.

Guest neesy111

Very decent team other than Colback. I hope Perez turns up today, he should be frightening these teams to death with his ability.

Ability is nothing if he doesn't have the strength and attitude in a division like the championship.

Very decent team other than Colback. I hope Perez turns up today, he should be frightening these teams to death with his ability.

Ability is nothing if he doesn't have the strength and attitude in a division like the championship.

His attitude is the problem for me, he thinks he has more time on the ball than he's getting. He should be able to address that though, just needs to wake up a bit. He needs a performance today otherwise he might not get another chance for a while.

Guest neesy111

His attitude is the problem for me, he thinks he has more time on the ball than he's getting. He should be able to address that though, just needs to wake up a bit. He needs a performance today otherwise he might not get another chance for a while.

Aye, I don't like his attitude at all.  Always complaining of being fouled and he doesn't put the effort in most of the time imo.

Guest firetotheworks

Horrible line up imo, but Rafa will have good reason for it aside from Colback. There's no excuse for Colback.

No idea what Perez has done to be given a chance above Mitrovic.

Rafa wants to play a system with a single mobile striker up top. He wants the players at his disposal to get used to playing that system in the Premier League. Means minimum action for Mitrovic who will be off eventually.