Red Dead Redemption 2

Mole_Toonfan

Red Dead Redemption 2 will release worldwide in Fall 2017 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.

An epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland, the game's vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

Watch the Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer at 11AM Eastern on Thursday, October 20th here on Facebook, at rockstargames.com, as well at the official Rockstar Games YouTube and Twitch pages.

rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2

Nice!

Take-Two registered the domain www.reddeadonline.com earlier today, and that picture does seem to hint at a strong multiplayer focus.

Don't think it means anything, they positioned GTA Online and GTA 5 as two seperate things and i have no doubt they'll do the same here.

Nice!

Take-Two registered the domain www.reddeadonline.com earlier today, and that picture does seem to hint at a strong multiplayer focus.

Not surprising really.

GTA V Online makes a shit tonne of money.

Non-PC, not a prequel, and heavily multiplayer you say? Not a good start for the likes of me. :lol:

Every Rockstar game is heavily multiplayer tbh, lots of people online are jumping to conclusions but it will no different to any other Rockstar game.

Also who says it's not a prequel?

Guest firetotheworks

Non-PC, not a prequel, and heavily multiplayer you say? Not a good start for the likes of me. :lol:

Every Rockstar game is heavily multiplayer tbh, lots of people online are jumping to conclusions but it will no different to any other Rockstar game.

Also who says it's not a prequel?

I hope it is, it would just be weird to have a '2' be a prequel, but here's hoping. If I'm not Marsden I'm much less interested, but obviously still very interested.

Guest firetotheworks

Where are you getting the info from btw?

Just guessing :lol: a lot of those people look very, very similar. I'm also convinced the one to the right of the middle one is Bill Williamson.

Ah no, I mean like the stuff about the platform it'll be released on etc. Reddit doesn't even have that image that's shown above.

Just guessing :lol: a lot of those people look very, very similar. I'm also convinced the one to the right of the middle one is Bill Williamson.

Ah no, I mean like the stuff about the platform it'll be released on etc. Reddit doesn't even have that image that's shown above.

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/

It will come to PC later IMO, this isn't anything new or surprising they do it all the time.

The official website

http://i.imgur.com/Mk7rMnK.png

Guest firetotheworks

(Xbox One, PS4)

Soz like KI

http://www.arrowheadology.com/forums/attachments/international-relics-and-cultures/179769d1410254588-pre-pre-history-airplane_sniffing_glue_21301577115-jpg

Picked a bad time to sell my ps4

Yeah it will come later just like GTA did and every other game from Rockstar in existence other than Red Dead has. Although most people online seem to think there was technical reasons why that didn't happen above all else.

I'm sure it will be on PC eventually.