Red Dead Redemption 2

Mole_Toonfan

Does anyone actually believe it will be out in fall of 2017? I'm going for April 2018 for the actual release date.

Yes, i actually thought it would be out earlier. :lol It will be over 7 years since Redemption if it hits that date and i think they learnt from GTA's two years of build up.

Gutted about the lack of PC.. Muddy textures, crap performance and wonky controls ahead.

Thing is, they've sold a crap load of gtav on pc. Perhaps it'll come a year after on pc but not holding my breath tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Gutted about the lack of PC.. Muddy textures, crap performance and wonky controls ahead.

Thing is, they've sold a crap load of gtav on pc. Perhaps it'll come a year after on pc but not holding my breath tbh.

It's still going to look absolutely incredible on both consoles. There'll not be a massive difference on PC. RDR on 360 still looks outstanding.

It's still going to look absolutely incredible on both consoles. There'll not be a massive difference on PC. RDR on 360 still looks outstanding.

Aye, i was surprised how well it holds up when i replayed it a few months ago.

Does anyone actually believe it will be out in fall of 2017? I'm going for April 2018 for the actual release date.

Rockstar always delay it for 6 months then another 6 months, mid to late 2018 is when it will be released.

They'll do a GTA V and release a remastered/improved version on PC so that people who have already bought it on console buy it again if they also own PCs.

Whats the point in that man. The Metro grounds to a halt when there are wet leaves on the track, you're never going to be able to kill a man that way. It'll probably just bounce off him and start heading the other way.

Whats the point in that man. The Metro grounds to a halt when there are wet leaves on the track, you're never going to be able to kill a man that way. It'll probably just bounce off him and start heading the other way.

Very true or the doors will fail and it cant leave the station.