Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Cronaldo is having twins to go with his boy; all from surrogates.

If he's gay he could change football forever and come out and say so, if he's not, it's just strange considering he could have the pick of women. Hope he doesn't retire then let it out, would be such a shame and a missed opportunity for the sport.

Cronaldo is having twins to go with his boy; all from surrogates.

If he's gay he could change football forever and come out and say so, if he's not, it's just strange considering he could have the pick of women. Hope he doesn't retire then let it out, would be such a shame and a missed opportunity for the sport.

Why should he? If he did he'd suddenly lose a massive portion of his fanbase, probably Real Madrid too. Not worth it for him

Guest chopey

What would be so great about having a massive fanbase of c***s who despise what you are?

Whats the point of a footballer other than what he does on the pitch.

What would be so great about having a massive fanbase of c***s who despise what you are?

Whats the point of a footballer other than what he does on the pitch.

They are massive role models for people all over the world.

Guest chopey

Thats my point 99.99% of footballers are dull and boring, heaven forbid we find an interesting one that hides a secret that can only be negative towards him and his close family.

People wouldn't stop supporting him, and certainly not Real Madrid, if he were to ever come out the closet.

Not that choosing to have children via a surrogate is at all an indicator of closeted homosexuality.

While he comes across as super driven and focussed, he also seems pretty sensitive. Not too long ago Koke or someone reportedly made a homophobic slur to him and he just doesn't need the hassle. He's so pre-occupied with excellence on the pitch i don't think he wants to deal with anything else.

If he was more of a Zlatan character - he would do it.

I don't think it's anything to do with losing support of his fanbase or Real. He's all about his performance, sometimes to the detriment to the team and that's all he wants to be remembered for. Scoring goals. Scoring the goals to win Real trophies.

People wouldn't stop supporting him, and certainly not Real Madrid, if he were to ever come out the closet.

Not that choosing to have children via a surrogate is at all an indicator of closeted homosexuality.

I don't have stats to hand but I know Real and Ronaldo have a massive following in the middle east. I think it's fair to say a lot would be so-called 'fair weather fans' and would easily ditch him/the club for another.  Isn't he (one of) Nike's biggest names? IT's stupid and hardly a drop in the ocean obviously but he has those things to think about.

Then there are fellow professionals.  Like TCD said in the 0-3 victory over Atleti this season one of their players gave him a homophobic remark and he hasnt even come out (if true at all). 

Hell, Rakitic has publicly said this

I respect homosexuals, but I don’t want that sort of person in the changing room. I wouldn’t leave a club because of it, because I respect homosexuals just as much as I do black people, fat people or dwarfs but if at all possible I prefer not to have gays in my life.

To onlookers it might seem "worth it" for him to do it, but it's easily understandable why not.  Let him be one of the greatest cause of what he did on the pitch, not off it

:lol: Aye

I don't get it though, i couldn't give a fuck about a footballers' private life and neither should other supporters.

Probably just cannot be arsed to go through the hassle of a pregnant girlfriend.

Maybe he wants children but doesn't want a girlfriend/wife and also doesn't want to part with some of his fortune.

In which case, I don't see the problem with it.

Mind you, the ethics of it is still questionable. (Children growing up without a mother.)

Ultimately... it's a meh.