Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Not enough Rivaldo in the La Liga XI imo, although that's almost certainly childhood bias. Absolutely loved him :lol:

f***ing brilliant player for both club and Country, can't believe we almost signed him.

I think the reason he doesn't get mentioned much nowadays is because of how shitty we were in the CL during those years. Otherwise he would be in the "best footballers of the modern era" conversation, imho.

Guest firetotheworks

That and the way he disgraced himself with that dive in 2002. As good a player as he was, that's always the first thing I think of.

I was always a bit weirdly scared of the way he looked as well.

We were a team in decline, which he held together by the sheer force of his skill (see the Valencia hat trick for example). Once he was gone, the bottom truly fell off. It would take another Brazilian magician to drag us back into place.

Guest neesy111

Anyone else proper love Rui Costa? Loved his style.

He was, chronic lack of goals at AC Milan though someone of his talent.

He's a diving kernt but I absolutely love watching Robben play.

The fact everyone knows what he's going to do but still manages to pull it off after so many years is great.

Guest neesy111

The fact everyone knows what he's going to do but still manages to pull it off after so many years is great.

Seems to haven't lost much of his pace as well over the years.

Fucking hell I haven't seen half the talent, some of yous have. I'll have to have a think about this but I was lucky enough to watch ac Milan in 1988 so I can include Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, and Gullit when he was class.

Best team I've seen in my life time... so from 1984-today.

Let me see...

Keegans Entertainers innit. I'll fight all who disagree. Meet me Musketeer car park.

Guest firetotheworks

Good idea for a hatred XI tbh. Robben and Pepe would be shoo ins in mine, horrible pair of shits.

Oh, hateful XI. Gotta do that one for sure. I'll try to put aside my natural hatred for Real Madrid players.

Paco Buyo

Alves

Pepe

John Terry

Ashley Cole

Van Bommel

Dennis Wise

El Hadji Diouf

Ronaldo

Balotelli

Suárez

Shitloads of forwards I had to leave out though. Diego Costa (love him, weirdly), Neymar, Drogba, Robben, etc... I even had to put Diouf on midfield, because I really had to have Diouf in this.

EDIT: Took out Gary Medel for Van Bommel. Because I actually love Medel, for all his underhanded cuntishness and all.