Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

The financial constraints caused major tensions between Burnley boss Sean Dyche and the hierarchy as they struggled to bring in new signings and to strengthen the squad.

The new owners insist there will be no huge wholesale changes at the club, although fans will be keen for them to spend and strengthen the squad.

But Dyche is believed to be central to their long term plans, they have the utmost respect for him and want him to stay.

lol we'll see how long that lasts.

12877410-0-image-a-49_1556570991072.jpg

Don't know the story behind it, but those tweets may well be when he you was young and stupid?

I don't know anything about him, so I'm not defending or attacking his reputation; I just haven't seen any examples of his twatery, so I asked.

Guest chicken little

FFS, Ron Martin could have done that at any time in last few years, he really is a contemptible man.

he has done that numerous times in the preceding years. they've had probably as many winding-up orders as we've had takeover bids, and just as many of them effectual.

12877410-0-image-a-49_1556570991072.jpg

Don't know the story behind it, but those tweets may well be when he you was young and stupid?

I don't know anything about him, so I'm not defending or attacking his reputation; I just haven't seen any examples of his twatery, so I asked.

I'm very pleased Twitter wasn't a thing when I was a teenager like.

Dubravka

Pereira  Coady    Dunk    van Aanholt

ASM      Neves  Ndidi        Zaha

Jimenez  Vardy

Not convinced by that but it's a start

----------------Dubravka/Schmeichel----------------

Pereira--------Ogbonna-------Dunk-----------Digne

-------------Ndidi---Ward-Prowse/Allan-------------

Saint-Maximin----------Grealish--------------James

--------------------Vardy/Jimenez-------------------

Possibly something along those lines. I always really like Ogbonna when I see him play but I appreciate there's probably better options out there. Dunk is undoubtable.

I like Harvey Barnes. A lot actually ... but nah. Not having that.

Saint-Maximin in that Leicester team playing Rodgers brand of football alongside the likes of Tielemans, Maddison, Vardy etc and he would be a terror and far more of a threat.

Equally, Harvey Barnes in our team would not be the same player he is developing into either. Nowhere near. We'd all be calling him shite like we do all of our players currently.