Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Ledley King would be in the conversation if he wasn't so plagued by injuries. Terry for me was the best by some way.

King & Woodgate, talent-wise, were equal to or even better than Ferdinand.

I always thought King was often over-rated because of his injuries. Seemed like he’d be touted as being the next Bobby Moore if it weren’t for injuries. Maybe I’m being harsh, he played for them at a time we normally gave him the run around.

Woodgate on the other hand...class.

King was fantastic. Very Van Dijk-esque. Could have easily reached that level, I'd argue he was on that level when fit. Pace, power, anticipation. Everything he done was slick and assured.

Could John Terry play for these City & Liverpool teams?

Terry was a brilliant defender and leader. But he could not play in a very high line. Vidic & Terry needed a Ferdinand and Carvalho

Think Campbell and Ferdinand were better and could play in different styles of teams.

VVD is absolutely the best of the lot. As dominant in the air as anyone. As big a goal threat as anyone. Quick as anyone. As good a passer as anyone. Reads it as good as anyone.

2020/21

CRYSTAL PALACE 1-0 Southampton (4,7)

Crystal Palace 1-2 EVERTON (4,17)

SOUTHAMPTON 2-0 Everton (8,17)

August 1992 to date:

21 times: Chelsea, Liverpool

20 times: Man Utd

17 times: Everton, Man City, Newcastle, Tottenham

16 times: Arsenal, West Ham

10 times: Blackburn

9 times: Aston Villa, Fulham, Middlesbrough

8 times : Southampton

7 times: Bolton

6 times: Leicester, Sheff Wed, West Brom

5 titles: Coventry, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Swansea

4 titles: Burnley, Crystal Palace, Leeds, Watford, Wimbledon

3 titles: Birmingham, Norwich, Preston

2 titles: Bradford, Brighton, QPR, Wigan

1 title: Barnsley, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Charlton, Crewe, Gillingham, Grimsby, Huddersfield, Hull, Nottingham Forest, Preston, Sheff Utd, Stockport, Wolves

REIGNING CHAMPIONS: SOUTHAMPTON

Southampton cost us a title shot next week.

We still had a shot within a week and blew it. Southampton pretty much champions of the universe at the minute.

Fati has gone under the knife after rupturing his meniscus during Saturday's game. He'll miss 4 months, but it looks like the meniscus could be sutured so there shouldn't be long term consequences for his career.

Dude was having a belter of a season. Hope he hits the ground running when he gets back because we need him.

Guest neesy111

Fati has gone under the knife after rupturing his meniscus during Saturday's game. He'll miss 4 months, but it looks like the meniscus could be sutured so there shouldn't be long term consequences for his career.

Dude was having a belter of a season. Hope he hits the ground running when he gets back because we need him.

Least messi was at his best on Saturday when he came on.

I hope this isn’t you-

It’s literally terrible,

Doesn’t know half the players in the picture,

Seems at total random how things are being rated high,

Says being a link matters , then ignores it if it suits,

Says on the newcastle one it’s the first with who they are playing on there, despite that being on loads

Really genuinely weird

I find the complaints about the schedule a bit absurd. They refuse to properly use their massive expensive squads, their execs want more and more games on the schedule for financial reasons (the further away the better), yet it’s all the premier leagues fault? As far as I’m aware the premier league hasn’t ever increased in size, the CL on the other hand has, but that is never a problem.