Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Shameful self-advertisement :lol: 

That t-shirt is dreadfully tight on you too. Look like you’ve just been kicked through Topman.

Apart from that, I do remember the collection book and I enjoyed your video - and I don’t often watching stuff like that.

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Shameful self-advertisement :lol: 

That t-shirt is dreadfully tight on you too. Look like you’ve just been kicked through Topman.

Apart from that, I do remember the collection book and I enjoyed your video - and I don’t often watching stuff like that.

That t-shirt is legit the most comfortable shirt I own, so much so I bought 5 of the fuckers :lol: 

Thanks though man, I kind of want to buy the other 28 I need, have absolutely no clue where to start though :lol: 

3 hours ago, Ben said:

No wonder the Americans see no problem with a European super league.

That's incredible. Can't imagine being an MLS player and having to travel those distances for games every week. I'm sure I read recently that a lot of teams still fly commercial too, so they spend a lot of time in airports

3 minutes ago, Andymc1 said:

Sean Longstaff playing cricket for Tynemouth today at Felling. We must be the only club in the PL allowing our players to play amateur sport in the summer.

Well they play at an amateur level for the rest of the year so I don’t see the problem :laugh2:

8 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

That’s mental. 

I played for Newcastle CC in Jesmond for a few years when I lived in Newcastle and played him in a midweek T20 against Tynemouth 2s when he had just made the PL squad in 2018. I think he often plays a few games a season but around the end of football season it should be fine. Seemed weird he was allowed to play in August though. The level he plays I’m not sure can be classed as amateur (North East Prem, lots of paid players). 

Pretty sure he’s better at cricket than he is a football. He was rapid. Did get a second ball duck though. 

Edited by St. Maximin

Guest neesy111
29 minutes ago, St. Maximin said:

I played for Newcastle CC in Jesmond for a few years when I lived in Newcastle and played him in a midweek T20 against Tynemouth 2s when he had just made the PL squad in 2018. I think he often plays a few games a season but around the end of football season it should be fine. Seemed weird he was allowed to play in August though. The level he plays I’m not sure can be classed as amateur (North East Prem, lots of paid players). 

Pretty sure he’s better at cricket than he is a football. He was rapid. Did get a second ball duck though. 

Pretty sure @Spaceman was supposed to be playing vs Tynemouth on saturday.