Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I just came across this on Reddit, I don't know if its real or not and could be fake as fuck, but I don't want to do any research, as it amazing. This is apparently the proposed sequel to the Goal movies :lol:

Spoiler

The writer of this film really went off the rails. In the books that followed the third, he ended up killing the entire Newcastle squad apart from Munez. Then he (Munez) got married and his wife died a few days later after being shot by a goalkeeper Munez scored past in the World Cup as revenge.  Then he marries his teammates widow, who then dies a few months later in a terrorist attack. one of his teammates is suddenly brought back to life, only to die again. His brother is then bullied on the streets of Newcastle, only to then go back to the bullies house and do Heroin. He then died because he was so high, he climbed St. James park (Newcastle's stadium) and fell off the top. 

Munez returns to football, scoring a hat-trick against Real Sociedad in his first game. After going to the doctors, Santi realises his love for Roz's (His dead wife) mother, Carol. Santi's confused mind disgusts everyone around him and the press make fun out of him. He has feelings for her after he saved her from a burning building in Madrid. They get married, however in 2 months, Carol dies in a terrorist attack whilst on work in Chicago. Needing a soulmate, Santi quickly marries Gavin's former girlfriend, but she dies in a skiing accident in Switzerland. This means within eight months, Santi has had three wives, all three marriages ended tragically. Santi then hears of the sudden death of ex-Liverpool star Robbie Fowler, news which shocks English football. 

Buffon the deciceds to live at Munez's house. Munez then trips on the TV remote spilling orange juice over his grandma, Mercedes Muñez. She immediately feels a deep hatred for her beloved grandson and starts beating him to death. Buffon proceeds to kill his grandmother to save him. This was done by kicking a football at her. 

Feeling his life is not worth living, Santi cuts his wrists, resulting in him going to hospital. He is visited by Glen Foy. Whilst leaving the hospital, Glen falls in a hole left by builders whilst doing gas pipes. They failed to put a hazard sign up. Glen is killed instantly. 

Santi signs for Saudi club Al-Fateh FC and appoints Barry Rankin as his agent. He links up with Liam Adams from Goal III but the team are relocated to Damascus, Syria due to political reasons. During an evening meal in a restaurant, there is a bomb blast that kills everyone apart from Santi instantly. He is quickly rushed to hospital. Santi starts dying of his horrific injuries.

8 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Good lad! Even if he is poking a little fun at the club too 🙂 wonder if Mbappe will think the cold is an issue if this takeover ever goes through 

Does he know about those patio heaters some of the pubs have?

50 minutes ago, 54 said:

I just came across this on Reddit, I don't know if its real or not and could be fake as fuck, but I don't want to do any research, as it amazing. This is apparently the proposed sequel to the Goal movies :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

The writer of this film really went off the rails. In the books that followed the third, he ended up killing the entire Newcastle squad apart from Munez. Then he (Munez) got married and his wife died a few days later after being shot by a goalkeeper Munez scored past in the World Cup as revenge.  Then he marries his teammates widow, who then dies a few months later in a terrorist attack. one of his teammates is suddenly brought back to life, only to die again. His brother is then bullied on the streets of Newcastle, only to then go back to the bullies house and do Heroin. He then died because he was so high, he climbed St. James park (Newcastle's stadium) and fell off the top. 

Munez returns to football, scoring a hat-trick against Real Sociedad in his first game. After going to the doctors, Santi realises his love for Roz's (His dead wife) mother, Carol. Santi's confused mind disgusts everyone around him and the press make fun out of him. He has feelings for her after he saved her from a burning building in Madrid. They get married, however in 2 months, Carol dies in a terrorist attack whilst on work in Chicago. Needing a soulmate, Santi quickly marries Gavin's former girlfriend, but she dies in a skiing accident in Switzerland. This means within eight months, Santi has had three wives, all three marriages ended tragically. Santi then hears of the sudden death of ex-Liverpool star Robbie Fowler, news which shocks English football. 

Buffon the deciceds to live at Munez's house. Munez then trips on the TV remote spilling orange juice over his grandma, Mercedes Muñez. She immediately feels a deep hatred for her beloved grandson and starts beating him to death. Buffon proceeds to kill his grandmother to save him. This was done by kicking a football at her. 

Feeling his life is not worth living, Santi cuts his wrists, resulting in him going to hospital. He is visited by Glen Foy. Whilst leaving the hospital, Glen falls in a hole left by builders whilst doing gas pipes. They failed to put a hazard sign up. Glen is killed instantly. 

Santi signs for Saudi club Al-Fateh FC and appoints Barry Rankin as his agent. He links up with Liam Adams from Goal III but the team are relocated to Damascus, Syria due to political reasons. During an evening meal in a restaurant, there is a bomb blast that kills everyone apart from Santi instantly. He is quickly rushed to hospital. Santi starts dying of his horrific injuries.

Right fucking cliffhanger at the end. I’m in.

5 hours ago, 54 said:

Reveal hidden contents

You... You... you don't... know... if that's... real... or not...? Please tell me you're wooshing me. Please, for the love of god, please. You read it, right? :lol: 

Robbie Fowler :lol:

Santiago himself has actually written a script for a fourth Goal

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-santiago-munez-actor-kuno-becker-has-written-a-script-for-goal-4-20200507

"I actually wrote a script for Goal 4. My associates, my partners in production company, think it's great," Becker told SPORTbible.

"I didn't write it myself, I wrote it with writers and with a professional structure. It's a story that makes justice to the other two because the third one is just bad and had no direction.

"I wrote the Goal 4 movie because I think it's a beautiful story. It picks up Santi as a trainer and it's a life lesson about failure and success. I think it's very moving and so do the people around me that I worked with.

"But they're still thinking about money [regarding the rights] - which is the wrong way to think in a movie. You've got to trust each other and if it's successful, everything else comes as a result.

"I wrote it and I took my time with it because I felt the third one was such a disappointment. I'm not going to fight with my life to do it, I may try again but I already tried.

"There's people with the rights who are like, 'If I don't receive this amount of money'. If you're thinking like that, f**k it I'll just write another movie and make something else.

"I think the worldwide audience that the first two movies have, they need some closure of the story and it would be nice to see what happened with the characters but with a good story that has something to say and respects the first two.

"The script that I wrote for Goal 4 is actually very commercial but it has a lot of feeling and a lot of heart - which is what I think made the first one work so well. I may try again but I'm not going to keep trying all my life.

"At the end of the day I would love to do it but I'm not going to be begging these a**holes to do something they don't want to do."

"It's a piece of sh*t, that's what it is," he stated.

"It's a bad movie, it's a disgrace and they did a horrible job in every single way. They blew it.

"I don't like to talk badly about people but I'm honest and I've got to be honest. People have seen it and it's a piece of sh*t.

"It's bad because the first two are good movies - the second one is great and the first one works incredibly. The third one is bad, they wanted to do everything cheaper and they just went crazy. They thought because it was the third one, it was the sequel, people were going to watch it.

"People want to watch a good story and they demand what they are paying for is worth something. If it isn't, it just goes to the switch and it doesn't work, which is what happened.

"The third is a total disrespect for the first two. It's like it's not even there, it's negative for the franchise."

3 hours ago, Kaizero said:

You... You... you don't... know... if that's... real... or not...? Please tell me you're wooshing me. Please, for the love of god, please. You read it, right? :lol: 

Of course I am :lol:

Did anyone else really like the first Goal? Remember just being proud as punch that this 'big' film was entirely centred around Newcastle. Feel like it wasn't a bad movie either. By-the-numbers stuff but still decent. Also Anna Friel. :smitten: