Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I think the away goals being scrapped will have a much greater impact on away teams being cautious than it ever did with home teams being cautious which is the reason being given for the change

On 25/06/2021 at 21:54, toon25 said:

Hate that cunt. Thick as pig shit and gets by on 'one of tha lads' banter.

He comes across as being fairly inoffensive to me. Surely 'hate' is a bit harsh [emoji38]

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

11 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

He comes across as being fairly inoffensive to me. Surely 'hate' is a bit harsh [emoji38]

I think he’s great personally. He’s got a lot more about him than the rest of the boring, production line cliche factory rejects. Seems like a top bloke too

38 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Have to admit Ive warmed to Micah Richards - always seems to have a smile on his face unlike some of the other constipated twats.

Brings a bit of light humour to the usual mix of miserable sods. He’s much better than most.

Yeah I don't mind Richards, although he laughs at absolutely everything he's a breath of fresh air compared to savage, Murphy, lawro etc. 

Also really enjoyed some of the MOTD podcast things that they show on the TV with him, Lineker and Shearer. Some great stories in those. 

Edited by Scotty66

Richards is sound. He's pretty much Ian Wright when he started, all personality and no real opinion. He'll grow in to it given half the chance. Think he works well with others and brings other sides out of them. Not everyone on the panel needs to be tactical messiah and serious as a funeral. 

Seems a lot of people who don't like him are just pissed he's loving life and making the most of the chance of being a TV sports personality. He doesn't say anything offensive and doesn't bait fans, so why else you hating on him? 

Richards is great! Loves life to the max, always happy and up for a laugh and talks a lot of sense! 

Complete breath of fresh air and he’s even exposed Keane’s gentle side!