Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

On 12/08/2021 at 18:58, Rafalove said:

The premier league trophy is doing a trip of the country and will be in the metro centre, in the lower red mall on August 18-19.

is it me, or are the premier league just outright mocking us now.

Why? :lol:

Like I said they’re mocking us. “ remember that time you could have been the richest club In the world, and many other clubs around the world were selling their best players due to the pandemic and UEFA relaxed ffp regulations which would have been the ideal time for you to progress, and maybe you could have got Rafa back or gone for some other big name manager. Well, this is what it would have looked like”.

5 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Yea, i think Dudek should have saved that one like (think it was him), but he hit them so hard it was crazy.

Small guy aswell.

Was it not Scott Carson? He deffo scored a free kick past him but I thought it was a league match, I maybe can’t remember the FA Cup

one. 

2 minutes ago, MickMack said:

Was it not Scott Carson? He deffo scored a free kick past him but I thought it was a league match, I maybe can’t remember the FA Cup

one. 

Anfield cup goal was definitely Dudek but he scored a FK in the rain past Carson at SJP. 

Have to say, that Man City "If you're here to see the champions clap your hands" video is the most embarrassing football thing I've ever seen.

Worse than "You're getting mauled by the Tigers", the previous holder, by a factor of ten.

I was so embarrassed watching it, my genitals retracted so far into my body, they made their way north and forced themselves and a kidney out of my mouth in a stream of vomit.

They may have an endless supply of money, Jack Grealish, trophies and guaranteed purchased success with their flash manager, but fuck the bed, at least we'll never have to put up with something that embarrassing.

Edited by brummie

3 hours ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

2:00 on this vid, pretty sure it's dudek.

Yeah the one I remember was from the far right hand side looking at the leazes end, Scott Carson should of stopped it, still a lovely hit 

18 minutes ago, brummie said:

Have to say, that Man City "If you're here to see the champions clap your hands" video is the most embarrassing football thing I've ever seen.

Worse than "You're getting mauled by the Tigers", the previous holder, by a factor of ten.

I was so embarrassed watching it, my genitals retracted so far into my body, they made their way north and forced themselves and a kidney out of my mouth in a stream of vomit.

They may have an endless supply of money, Jack Grealish, trophies and guaranteed purchased success with their flash manager, but fuck the bed, at least we'll never have to put up with something that embarrassing.

3 years old isnt it? Unless theyve rereleased it?