Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

After the Demba Ba thread got updated I had a look through his twitter and saw that Habib Beye is the assistant manager to Red Star FC (Paris), I thought he'd gone to Serbia randomly for a moment. Random bit of retired toon player trivia for you all.

Edited by dinotheprehistoricgeordie
forgot to add info

Also, after going on a bit of a Sam Fender binge in the last few days I watched the video of him meeting Shearer which was pretty funny. I actually laughed at his opening line of "I was just talking about you, I was saying Michael Owen's a twat" :lol:

Edited by dinotheprehistoricgeordie
added link

40 minutes ago, dinotheprehistoricgeordie said:

Also, after going on a bit of a Sam Fender binge in the last few days I watched the video of him meeting Shearer which was pretty funny. I actually laughed at his opening line of "I was just talking about you, I was saying Michael Owen's a twat" :lol:

Again I’ve never heard of him until last week and I think I’m in love ha ha, him learning Nirvana stuff man, sounds a top kid, hope he has a great career and good luck to him.

5 hours ago, Anderson said:

Aye, proper little dweeb. “My name is Benjamin” too ffs, bad Tory danger.

Mad they’ve not sunbeds with screens in. Pretty sure Ben(jamin) Foster used to be the same until he realised that there was a career afterwards in it being semi interested.