Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, christ said:

I don’t think these lads should be allowed near kids.

Aye they do all look like nonces to be fair, bunch of wrong ‘uns the lot of them. 

10 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Those pricks look too old to be hanging out around for autographs. Seen a vid of them, they look more like a right bunch of inbreds, standing in front of the player's cars, the fucking skags.

We're playing Bwentford, are we?

2 hours ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Those pricks look too old to be hanging out around for autographs. Seen a vid of them, they look more like a right bunch of inbreds, standing in front of the player's cars, the fucking skags.

In one of the comments he was called a "Land Manatee", which made me laugh far more than I should of.

2 hours ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Begging for player worn items I can accept if they’re going to be framed and treasured forever but you know those gloves are going on eBay .

edited to say they’re a bunch of idiots especially the one blocking the cars.

Edited by SAK

11 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Not giving "Adam P" views, fuck that. Really hope the club clamp down on this. Otherwise he's literally going to be at the training ground every day until he runs out of money. 

Aye, not clicking that. His sole purpose is hits, no care in the world for how he gets them which is a shame.

Absolute fucking creeps. Fingers crossed running the club like an actual club means they can quickly get some security provisions in place.

Imagine being 'those twats' the players probably all talk about before they go to make their way out of training, and having not an ounce of shame about it. 

Very surprised they've not put some security on the gates as players are arriving and leaving, can't legislate for fucking morons standing in the middle of the road as cars are trying to get in/out. Mow the gormless fuckers down tbh.

Several reports in our media that Agüero will announce his retirement from football next week, due to his hearth issues.

Sucks, but can't deny he's had a good run. Best that they caught it in time.

EDIT: the club has now denied it.

Edited by Village Idiot

Pedri wins the Golden Boy with the largest share of the vote ever.

Just glossing over the past winners list, the trophy's track record is pretty damn good. Even the players that didn't go on to become stars are/were respectable footballers. Maybe Pato and Anderson were the only real flops, and Balotelli to an extent.