Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

1st time i've had SSN's on for years, see this lad talking some decent sense on defending and having high praise for Jamal Lewis. Trying to figure out who it was and it's Stephen Warnock. Also found this on him:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/exclusive-stephen-warnock-liverpool-england-24805177

Poor bloke. Imagine a fair few footballers feel that drop off after their career ends, but also a marriage to add to it is certainly a stresser.  

37 minutes ago, Dokko said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59548308

Bellingham in a bit of bother. Police have been involved as well. Ridiculous. Hopefully he fucks off Germany and comes back to England to play for NUFC. ;)

He's 100% going to Liverpool to replace Henderson. I'd bet my house on it.

He'd be my number one priority signing for us though. Followed by Foden and Sancho :lol:

No it isn't. You're basically ruining the thread with daft arguments like that which have nothing to do with the actual topic, and Nobody did put a polite warning in there. The stuff about the ground and what happens next is actually pretty interesting... would rather it not get totally sidetracked by some debate about whether Shearer was a 'legend or an icon,' I mean howay. :lol:

Just now, Yorkie said:

No it isn't. You're basically ruining the thread with daft arguments like that which have nothing to do with the actual topic, and Nobody did put a polite warning in there. The stuff about the ground and what happens next is actually pretty interesting... would rather it not get totally sidetracked by some debate about whether Shearer was a 'legend or an icon,' I mean howay. :lol:

Nah, I disagree, no-one was calling anyone any names, yes it was a bit off topic, but I’m against censorship where everything has to remain on topic at all-times, that’s not how debate usually works or a course of discussion. If that is the case, you may as well moderate every subject on here as they often always go ‘off’ topic. 

1 minute ago, wormy said:

:lol: Can't deny it was highly amusing, particularly managing to shoehorn Hitler in.

Getting Thomas The fucking Tank Engine in is the stuff of legends icons.

We have now drawn Man United in the third round of the FA Cup 5 times in the last 21 years. 

in 2000 United didn’t play in it as they were in that world club thing. Darlington replaced them. We drew Darlington in the third round. 

1 minute ago, brummie said:

We have now drawn Man United in the third round of the FA Cup 5 times in the last 21 years. 

in 2000 United didn’t play in it as they were in that world club thing. Darlington replaced them. We drew Darlington in the third round. 

I thought that when it was drawn, the same tie used to be on BBC One at 5:30pm every year on the same weekend.