Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

On 06/12/2021 at 04:58, Dokko said:

1st time i've had SSN's on for years, see this lad talking some decent sense on defending and having high praise for Jamal Lewis. Trying to figure out who it was and it's Stephen Warnock. Also found this on him:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/exclusive-stephen-warnock-liverpool-england-24805177

Poor bloke. Imagine a fair few footballers feel that drop off after their career ends, but also a marriage to add to it is certainly a stresser.  

Thanks for this. Got lost in here.

Guest neesy111
25 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Wow. This new variant could really fuck with the season

Is it even to do with that?

A lot of footballers still haven't had the vaccine.

10 minutes ago, LV said:

Cancel the whole season and start again?? 

I think they should do the honourable thing and award each team a point per fixture for the rest of December. 2 points if your team begins with an 'N'. 

The rule should be that if any Spurs players have not had the vaccine then they either play the kids or it's an automatic forfeit. If the players refuse to protect themselves then why should another club accommodate that by rescheduling the fixture?

10 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Famously none vaxxed Kimmich caught Covid and will now miss a number of games as his lungs haven't recovered.

I'd be paying him stat pay till he's back. 

Guest carpetman1
On 08/12/2021 at 15:14, Wullie said:

The rule should be that if any Spurs players have not had the vaccine then they either play the kids or it's an automatic forfeit. If the players refuse to protect themselves then why should another club accommodate that by rescheduling the fixture?

But the snow around the ground...

Guest carpetman1

Has anyone else received the email from the club, asking to fill in a form for covid certification? It's asking for name, email, number, you know, those things you should never share with a stranger on the internet. All without logging into the club's website.

https://newsletter.nufc.co.uk/i/K3fW2b6awhWTz6hr9RkOM33OycstycUDusvtsGb68Qs

EDIT. Apparently it's legit, according to the box office. 

Edited by carpetman1
Confirmation

29 minutes ago, carpetman1 said:

Has anyone else received the email from the club, asking to fill in a form for covid certification? It's asking for name, email, number, you know, those things you should never share with a stranger on the internet. All without logging into the club's website.

https://newsletter.nufc.co.uk/i/K3fW2b6awhWTz6hr9RkOM33OycstycUDusvtsGb68Qs

EDIT. Apparently it's legit, according to the box office. 

I have a ticket for Man City game but order by brother in law so doesn't have my name on it. Is that going to cause issues ?