Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

7 minutes ago, LV said:

Chelsea have had to recall Kenedy from his loan club in Brazil to solve their left back issues :lol:

Fucking hell is he still even a thing, what a wasted talent!

I thought I'd put this in here as it's more of a general rant than specifically about any given subject (apart from Newcastle United)...

2021/2022 will (seemingly) always be earmarked as the year we failed to capitalise for me as a football club. Trillionaire owners, a new manager, new players, a positive vibe, all simply not enough to undo 14 years of poor ownership and neglect, and at least 2 (years) of gross neglect under Ashley and Bruce.

For a very, very brief period I'd actually commended Ashley in somehow managing to sell the club to the Saudi's - my view being that he had simply 'played the game' and 'forced the hand' of the Premier League by threatening to expose there web of corruption. I still believe this. However, as we fail to capitalise, the realisation of just how terribly the club had been ran once again surpasses any joy or positivity we could now hold.

It's like when the Saudi's came in, we didn't have our man ready in the dugout. Spurs becomes another lost game (to utilise). We then bring in Howe, who unfortunately gets covid (another lost game). We play Norwich and Clark makes a bad snap shot decision which forces us to draw (another lost game).

I'm gonna be somewhat controversial here and say, then our fans gan on like people Clark or wheoever makes a mistake or isn't good enough are full on devil spawn. Giving them stick at the stadium. It just cannot help man, they must kna they're about to be replaced so berating the ones who are trying their best isn't gonna help them up their games. Yet, that being said, it's a tiny minority and the club has had swathes of positivity from the stands for weeks on end, despite poor results and more recently poor performances.

Our problem is a lack of character, particularly on the pitch. No leaders. No fight. No courage. That's all because of everything above.

These lads are a shell of what they were under Benitez. I really like Howe and believe he can do well here but he really needs to start getting ruthless I feel. I have this impression (and that's all it is), that he was held in such high esteem at Bournemouth and rightly so, for turning them around but here it's like these players know nothing of it or simply don't care. I have my reservations that he's too much of a nice guy, pushing positivity instead of the realistic kick up the arse some of these lads need. I just don't see him as the angry type. I also don't know if we can adapt to a defensive style that stops us leaking goals.

Despite this, for us to call for his head or for us to really go in on him would be incredibly ignorant to what has preceded him. Howe needs not only a full pre season but a full season to fix this shit man. Unfit players half way into a season with no wins under their belt. Howay. Like you don't just turn that psychology, physicality, system or quality around like 'that' [clicks fingers]

I fucking hate Ashley for what he's done to the club but I tell you what Bruce has been far worse in the immediate term. Absolute gross negligence. Anywhere else he'd have been sacked months ago and actually probably not even given the job in the first place. To have a team physically unfit for the league is nothing short of a disgrace.

Our performances had improved until Cambridge where the players collectively shit their pants and that loss will prove catastrophic I reckon.

The leaders of the past, such as Lascelles, Ritchie, et al can no longer be the leaders of present (on the pitch) because they don't always feature and/or seem to have 0 confidence or courage and we now need new leaders to step forward. It doesn't need to be new signings but it needs to be people who will clash heads and ruffle feathers. At present, I only see Joelinton and Wilson as these people, aside from new signings. 

To be frank, I think it's time for the excitement to subside and for us all to realise we're in a massive fucking dogfight and cannot pick our soliders. It's time to make do with what we have and fucking knuckle down and grow some balls.

As over simplistic as that sounds, that's our reality, and only with real grit, determination and unity will we overcome this mess we now preside over. Fuck me. This whole situation is so 'Newcastle'. 

Edited by Heron

Guest Biggsbond14

Wondering how many teams use the theme from z-cars as the coming out of tunnel music and I know Everton use it as it’s something to do with the show and Liverpool but some other team do too ? 

Guest Biggsbond14
Just now, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Watford.

Thought it would be “part time love”  by Elton john 😩 

11 minutes ago, Biggsbond14 said:

Wondering how many teams use the theme from z-cars as the coming out of tunnel music and I know Everton use it as it’s something to do with the show and Liverpool but some other team do too ? 

Mackems used to. Nicking other club’s tunnel music, as well as their stadium names. 

Guest Biggsbond14
5 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Mackems used to. Nicking other club’s tunnel music, as well as their stadium names. 

5 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Omfg 😂 

Guest Biggsbond14

Marseille can’t buy  anyone in the transfer market for a year because of some fuck up with Watford over a player 

Edited by Biggsbond14

Expected some vitriol from other fans but we've gone from being well liked to being the most  hated Club in the Country.  It's only going to get worse. It's pathetic how people are taking any opportunity to slaughter us, see Rod Liddles article yesterday. 

Have to get used to it, cos it isn't going to stop. 

Liddle  is a fully certified wanker. Just ignore the hypocrisy and Frank Jealousy from abroad. We are NUFC and be are sworn to put scorn on our detractors; foreign and domestic. Fuck’em.