Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Can’t believe someone didn’t just bray the shit out of the midget 

Tough little street fighter was Diego. With a low centre of gravity! 

Copied from somewhere else but it’s about time the shit got knocked on the head. Well done to Boro👍

Middlesbrough Football Club Statement: MFC Re-Enforces Zero Tolerance For Pitch Incursions

During our game on Saturday against Stoke City a child entered the field of play while the match was in progress, trivialising the importance of the game to our fans, town, players and management.  
He was encouraged to do so by his father who recorded the incident on his mobile phone.

On returning to his father our staff asked that they exit the stadium, only to be subject to abusive and threatening behaviour.

Entering the pitch while the game is in progress will not be tolerated.

Abusive and threatening behaviour to our staff will not be tolerated.

To enter the pitch at any time is a criminal offence as is abusive and threatening behaviour.

The father and child have been identified and with immediate effect the father is banned from the Riverside Stadium for life.

We will encourage the police to take further action. 

After the game four further incursions took place by children. All of whom have been identified and whose parents face banning orders from the Riverside.

Seems quite harsh to impose a lifetime ban but I'm assuming that was because he got abusive to the staff. Banning from the stadium for pitch invaders will probably stop future incidents, so it's a good deterrent.

10 minutes ago, Nine said:

This makes for good watching now 

Man what a bunch of clueless idiots. Danny Murphy saying we should've went for Big Sam and Jordan saying Joelinton shouldn't be in midfield as he's a striker. Of course Steve Bruce got no abuse at all when they compared

11 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Used to love a good pitch invasion back in the day when it was to celebrate a big goal, promotion etc. Grimsby away under Keegan must be one of the greatest days in NUFC ‘s modern history.

Aye nowt wrong with that. It’s all this sending the bairn to beg for a shirt that your gonna stick straight on eBay. Think I might be turning into a miserable old sod but it’s really doing my napper in😂

2 minutes ago, Consettmag said:

Aye nowt wrong with that. It’s all this sending the bairn to beg for a shirt that your gonna stick straight on eBay. Think I might be turning into a miserable old sod but it’s really doing my napper in😂

Aye, I was thinking of the times when the sheer raw emotion takes over. Remember the Kelly goal against Portsmouth when people spilled out from the paddocks and east stand benches celebrating. Time and a place

as with all things.

19 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Used to love a good pitch invasion back in the day when it was to celebrate a big goal, promotion etc. Grimsby away under Keegan must be one of the greatest days in NUFC ‘s modern history.

Aye a proper one not little beggars getting sent on from their parents. The parents should be charged with summit. Not sure what mind but summit

Keents

Only time I've been involved in a pitch invasion was when we clinched the title away to Plymouth under Hughton. Was an amazing night.

I know you weren't talking about those kind of things, I just wanted to own up proudly to being a pitch invader. :lol:

Invaded the pitch at the beamback against Boro in 90 like nearly everybody else just so as we could see the actual 'big screen'. Alas we'd have been better off looking at the sun spot from the other side of the ground.

Edited by Wolfcastle

29 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Invaded the pitch at the beamback against Boro in 90 like nearly everybody else just so as we could see the actual 'big screen'. Alas we'd have been better off looking at the sun spot from the other side of the ground.

Awful day Slaven hatrick and then things got even worse.

1 hour ago, Wolfcastle said:

Been on the pitch twice, at Huddersfield and Grimsby, promotions both.