Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Aye, glad they have been saved and glad it’s not Ashley clawing his way in.

Although I wouldn’t wish Ashley on any club, I sort of hope he does get another club, just so that when he drags them down from their regular position, people will finally realise. When Ashley is linked with clubs, fans are quick to have a go at us and say that we were the problem, yet they kindly ignore the fact that he only had a 10% stake in Rangers, and they hate him just as much.

2 hours ago, Stifler said:

Aye, glad they have been saved and glad it’s not Ashley clawing his way in.

Although I wouldn’t wish Ashley on any club, I sort of hope he does get another club, just so that when he drags them down from their regular position, people will finally realise. When Ashley is linked with clubs, fans are quick to have a go at us and say that we were the problem, yet they kindly ignore the fact that he only had a 10% stake in Rangers, and they hate him just as much.

I think we all know which club we would love to see him at, absolutely made for each other.

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

I think we all know which club we would love to see him at, absolutely made for each other.

Aye but those lot don’t protest or anything. They don’t bother going at all, and just vent on RTG.

I see the southern and North West press are having a wank over Ten Hags new rules at Man U and how some of the players think he's to strict.

1. Work as a team.

2. No backwards passing.

3. Improve fitness.

4. Have a better attitude.

What the fuck were they doing before, it sounds like things will get a lot worse before it gets better at Old Trafford.

On 01/07/2022 at 09:59, STM said:

Personally think it's fantastic. Been wondering when they would just use the same technology on offsides as they do on goal line tech.

They just need to get it so that it runs smoothly and quickly and doesn't go to VAR.

It being that accurate is stupid though attackers should be given the benefit of the doubt not  have good goals rules offside because their little toe is 1mm over the line, its pathetic and is killing the game.

Can’t help wondering what is it for them? Beyond a barely rational  compulsion to grow any business venture or an elaborate money laundering scheme… is that shirt Citeh blue? 

879CFD42-2A84-420F-8AB9-943ED5DB9219.thumb.jpeg.747ffd231ef7e2c872ed933ad34c58ba.jpeg

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

If I were Arsenal (and the player isn’t from Arsenal) I’d be dropping a big ol photo spread from today’s training with a photo of everyone that was there to stop the rumor mill in its tracks.

17 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

His name is all over twitter already, Arsenal player but don't want to name him 

Was in a pre-season game so don't think it was him 

Edited by FCB