Still not worthy of a thread

2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Boro have the best academy in the north east don’t they?

From what I’ve heard aye, although SAFC is very good from what I’ve experienced. Apart from their communication....

16 minutes ago, Disco said:

Think @ponsaeliushas been to the Venezia stadium, you have to get a vaporetto to it. Proper shit tip or it was when they were last up in Serie A.

Didn't it burn down or get flooded at some point and due to the team not being good anymore they just didn't really fix it? :lol: Think it's the second oldest stadium in professional football (in Italy) as well iirc.

2 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Didn't it burn down or get flooded at some point and due to the team not being good anymore they just didn't really fix it? :lol: Think it's the second oldest stadium in professional football (in Italy) as well iirc.

Given it’s Italy I’d certainly not be surprised.

The ground in Pisa is just round corner from the tower n all, we got chased out of it having a kickabout on it during a school trip.

12 hours ago, Disco said:

Think @ponsaeliushas been to the Venezia stadium, you have to get a vaporetto to it. Proper shit tip or it was when they were last up in Serie A.

Aye. Was in my last trip pre-lockdown! I posted photos here - should still be on there.

It's one of my all-time favourite grounds. It's at the very tip of Venice proper, which is interesting in itself as it is very residential and outside the tourist hubbub. I walked there then got the vaporetto back to Maestre station.

Almost slightly disappointed they're probably gonna be back in Serie A, as I'll now wish I had waited. But will be great to see them back up if they do. 

Cittadella would also be interesting - especially since Padova are languishing in Serie C.

Edited by ponsaelius

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Shameful self-advertisement :lol: 

That t-shirt is dreadfully tight on you too. Look like you’ve just been kicked through Topman.

Apart from that, I do remember the collection book and I enjoyed your video - and I don’t often watching stuff like that.

That t-shirt is legit the most comfortable shirt I own, so much so I bought 5 of the fuckers :lol: 

Thanks though man, I kind of want to buy the other 28 I need, have absolutely no clue where to start though :lol: 

3 hours ago, Ben said:

No wonder the Americans see no problem with a European super league.

That's incredible. Can't imagine being an MLS player and having to travel those distances for games every week. I'm sure I read recently that a lot of teams still fly commercial too, so they spend a lot of time in airports