Still not worthy of a thread

40 minutes ago, dinotheprehistoricgeordie said:

Also, after going on a bit of a Sam Fender binge in the last few days I watched the video of him meeting Shearer which was pretty funny. I actually laughed at his opening line of "I was just talking about you, I was saying Michael Owen's a twat" :lol:

Again I’ve never heard of him until last week and I think I’m in love ha ha, him learning Nirvana stuff man, sounds a top kid, hope he has a great career and good luck to him.

5 hours ago, Anderson said:

Aye, proper little dweeb. “My name is Benjamin” too ffs, bad Tory danger.

Mad they’ve not sunbeds with screens in. Pretty sure Ben(jamin) Foster used to be the same until he realised that there was a career afterwards in it being semi interested.

Wish I hadn't looked at the spurs subreddit.

Pretty vile suggestions at protesting our majority owners. Obviously we are lumped in because we signed the takeover off.

22 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Man Utd flew to Leicester today.

There was predicated traffic apparently but fuck me its 2 hours maximum , utter disgraceful but in the context of life …….. they should be thrown out of the league 

First time I’ve been arsed enough to watch Goals on Sunday for a couple of years so don’t know how long it’s been like this, but it’s a shame it’s pretty much now just a segment on Sky Sports News. Get Kammy and Ben Shephard back in the studio. 

So, Laporta already with the shenanigans.

Yesterday was Barça's general assembly. In the order of the day, among other things, was a controversial reform of the club's bylaws. Among other things, it suspended financial liability for the board in case things go south during their term. It increased control over fan clubs. They couched it with other desirable reforms (like a diversity hiring mandate) but the board was likely going to lose the vote.

So Laporta decided to postpone the assembly and will now try to get time to win the votes, or just hope that opposition voters will not show up a second time. Boards are usually able to pack the assembly with loyal voters, since these assemblies are usually poorly attended.

Edited by Village Idiot