US Politics & Society Part ∞: The President is a dumb motherf*cker

Looking like Hillary won the popular vote. Democracy \o/

:lol: So technically ... we weren't as bad as brexit? \o/

:sweetjesus: A silver lining.

Yeah, thats not how this works :lol:

:lol: Nah, that's how this shit works. Popular vote vs Popular vote. Y'all voted to leave, we voted for her.

:lol: Nah, that's how this shit works. Popular vote vs Popular vote. Y'all voted to leave, we voted for her.

:lol: True, but you have 11000 people vote for a dead gorilla, so I mean :lol:

How is a property billionaire who inherited daddy's business & spent his entire life working with politicians not part of the establishment?

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7452348.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/PaulDaniels.jpg

It's magic!

I want everyone that voted for Harambe flayed.

Rudy Giuliani is gonna be Attorney General.

:jesuswept:  Quite apart from the fact Giuliani is a shit, what will that mean in policy terms?

Seems like a very clear indication that he intends to use the DoJ as a tool of personal retribution against anyone who hurts his feelings.

Whether he can get away with that... We'll see.

:lol: Nah, that's how this s*** works. Popular vote vs Popular vote. Y'all voted to leave, we voted for her.

Why the fuck is this dead gorilla so important?  America is bizarre.

:lol: Nah, that's how this s*** works. Popular vote vs Popular vote. Y'all voted to leave, we voted for her.

Why the fuck is this dead gorilla so important?  America is bizarre.

Internet, man. Fucking internet pisses me off to know end.

We did it fam !

Unbelievable scenes last night as I was watching the results come in at a bar in Manhattan wearing my MAGA hat. Security outside was a lovely African-American guy who thumbed up my hat, said he voted Trump.

I then went inside and sat down with my British friend who was visiting me from Toronto as genuinely thought it'd be a landslide Hillary victory because he reads Main Steam Media, Polls, and bullshit trash like Times, The Economist or Washington Post. I had told him he's in for a surprise.

As results come in, he gets nervous...he asks the bartender (Latino man)...HOW THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING ?

The Latino smile and says, ...you aren't on the Trump Train ?? My mate responds: I'm a Canadian citizen anyways, but how is it happening ?

Bartender says: well, I'm happy. I voted for him today.

We go to the final bar, HIGH ENERGY. People of all mixes there, white, black, asian, indian, sikh, muslim, woman, man.....as Don delivers his victory speech.

11 pints last night, have a pounding headache.

On a more intellectual note, in case you're scratching your head over the Trump/Brexit phenomena wondering how it happened:

It's a vote against the self interested corrupt establishment as much as it's a vote against cultural marxism as much as it's a vote against (failing) multiculturalism and globalisation.

The left allowed itself to morph into a hysterical liberal elite who thought their moral superiority would make up for utterly failing all the working people they once represented.

Ordinary people can't express their frustrations publicly in fear of being socially ostracized (think I've lost 40 friends on FB alone past year over this) or losing their jobs for wrong-think....but in secret of a ballot vote, they sure can..and it's their payback.