Brentford v Newcastle United - 14/1/17 - 3pm (Not on TV)

LFEE

I've read up on football ground guide etc and the general consensus is The New Inn for away fans. It has Sky Sports for the early kick off if this interests you.

It is always packed judging by reviews, though.

There's plenty of pubs in the area, more than the ones on the 4 corners (there's actually only 3 atm as one is being refurbished). The 4 corners are fine, but there are better options within walking distance. Express Tavern, The Globe, The Plough Inn and Ealing Park Tavern are all decent. Enjoy it people it's actually a cracking away day.

There's plenty of pubs in the area, more than the ones on the 4 corners (there's actually only 3 atm as one is being refurbished). The 4 corners are fine, but there are better options within walking distance. Express Tavern, The Globe, The Plough Inn and Ealing Park Tavern are all decent. Enjoy it people it's actually a cracking away day.

cheers buddy ...I am meeting a couple of mates Brentford supporters lol in the watermans arms and but just wanted to know for later !

Cheers Steggy. Are there any bars in particular for away fans to steer clear of?

Cheers Steggy. Are there any bars in particular for away fans to steer clear of?

Nah, all Brentford pubs make a point of accepting both home and away fans, even for QPR. A shame that the chav cunts don't return the favour.

cheers steggy. Have used the novotel next to the ground as a base for other London games and will be staying there this weekend.  Looking forward to it, well not the actual game because my confidence has drained in recent weeks.  Had a few drinks in the Griffin in recent times and the owner,  austrian I think,  is very friendly.  Never tried the high street pubs but may do this time.

One of the group I'm traveling with has had to pull out as new job won't give him the time off :lol:

Anyone who wants the train down tomorrow morning from Ncle 8:59 to Kings X and train back Sunday arriving back around 13:30 PM me for further details.

Not a good feeling about this. Just can't see us winning sadly, we've been so poor of late :(

I reckon Rafa will go with:

GK: Darlow

RB: Anita

CB: Lascelles/Clark

LB: Dummet

CM: Colback/Hayden

AM: Perez

W: Gouffran/Ritchie

ST: Gayle

Starting to feel uncomfortable with Leeds winning tonight.

Probably be:

Darlow

Anita Lascelles Clark Dummet

Colback Hayden

Ritchie Perez Gouffran

Gayle

1-1 draw

This is probably the team but I'd like to see yedlin in there.