Brentford v Newcastle United - 14/1/17 - 3pm (Not on TV)

LFEE

I'd definitely play Yedlin over Anita. Yedlin actually offers something going forward and at the minute we are badly lacking that.

I've been a bit disappointed every time Anita has been picked over him. I actually really like Anita but Yedlin looks like he could be our right back for years if he continues to improve but he needs a solid run of games. We look far more dangerous with him in the team too.

Despite the negativity after a poor couple of weeks I think we'll get a comfortable win today. We've had a wobble but I'd be surprised if we weren't back on track after today.

0-2

Gayle

Clark

win its been a wobble,

lose this and we've crashed imo.

Based on last time out:

Darlow

Lascelles  Hanley      Clark

DeYedlin  Hayden    Anita    Lazaar

Ritchie

Murphy  Gayle

of course he'll go 4231

Despite the negativity after a poor couple of weeks I think we'll get a comfortable win today. We've had a wobble but I'd be surprised if we weren't back on track after today.

0-2

Gayle

Clark

definetley need to get a grip seeing how Leeds have suddenly got it together following our game against them, Brighton haven't got an easy game today so I believe, yet another opportunity for us to pick ourselves up.

0-2

Gayle

Clark

definetley need to get a grip seeing how Leeds have suddenly got it together following our game against them, Brighton haven't got an easy game today so I believe, yet another opportunity for us to pick ourselves up.

Leeds were very good last night.

We need a spawny 3 points with a goal off goufranns arse to get us back on track.

'Perez in the number ten?

Take this as just a whisper but sounds like it could be Ayoze Perez playing as the sort-of number ten today, in behind Dwight Gayle. Not confirmed but I don’t suppose there are too many other options out there for Rafa Benitez - who surely won’t replicate an experiment with 5-3-2 which didn’t really bear fruit last weekend.'

From the chronic

'Perez in the number ten?

Take this as just a whisper but sounds like it could be Ayoze Perez playing as the sort-of number ten today, in behind Dwight Gayle. Not confirmed but I don’t suppose there are too many other options out there for Rafa Benitez - who surely won’t replicate an experiment with 5-3-2 which didn’t really bear fruit last weekend.'

From the chronic

There is no other option in reality. If Diame isn't available, Perez plays.

Unfortunate really because Ayoze has been abysmal this season.

Seems to me like the time of year to keep focussed on what is really important, grind out results and stay realistic. With that in mind, we defo need to reclaim our position of having the best goal difference in the top four divisions. A 5-0 win  O0