The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest palnese

Kyle Walker is having a proper mare

Would be amusing if Pep pissed away 40m on him.

If Bilic does leave this summer, the names in the frame to replace him would include Newcastle United manager Rafael Benitez, Fulham manager Slavisa Jokanovic and Roberto Mancini according to Sky, No doubt the board has passed this on to sky neither

Come on West ham will keep Bilic in a job and them away from Rafa  :love:

I reckon they'd go for Marco Silva or the Fulham manager if they sacked Bilic

Guest neesy111

Cockney knee's up tonight in East London.  Tbf, Spurs and West Hams due genuinely dislike each other.

Man, that's a bitter pill to swallow, if you're a Spurs fan. I'm a neutral and I'm a little bit mad :lol: How can West Ham's football/approach have triumphed? FFS

Fucking hell this is desperate like. Are modern stadiums designed without any consideration for atmosphere btw? So sterile.

No usually the opposite but this wasn't designed for football

So if i'm right chelski need two wins from 4 atleast to win the league?

Tottenham can only reach a maximum of 86 points now. So, yeah.

Guest firetotheworks

I always thought that West Ham and Chelsea had more of a heated rivalry than West Ham Spurs, like. I would have thought Spurs would be like we are with 'boro with West Ham, and just concentrated on Arsenal.

I always thought that West Ham and Chelsea had more of a heated rivalry than West Ham Spurs, like. I would have thought Spurs would be like we are with 'boro with West Ham, and just concentrated on Arsenal.

Beef over the stadium though, recently.

Guest firetotheworks

Beef over the stadium though, recently.

Ah yeah. :thup:

We should all have a beef with them over the stadium tbf.

Guest firetotheworks

I always thought that West Ham and Chelsea had more of a heated rivalry than West Ham Spurs, like.

This a joke?

I've got zero interest in that sort of shite, so nah, had no idea.