The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Man ... I can see why Rafa wanted Loftus-Cheek. Really dynamic in that number 10 position. Would have used him the same way he used Gerrard at Liverpool playing off that front man.

Shame the club couldn't make that move happen. Hope we can revisit that next summer.

I never rated him that highly here. Good passer and good free kicks but doesn't cover enough grass.

Lazy as f*** for Palace.

No idea what he's like for Palace but not covering enough grass isn't exactly the criticism i'd label at Cabaye. There's plenty but that isn't one of them.

Man ... I can see why Rafa wanted Loftus-Cheek. Really dynamic in that number 10 position. Would have used him the same way he used Gerrard at Liverpool playing off that front man.

Shame the club couldn't make that move happen. Hope we can revisit that next summer.

Probably be double the price by that point.

:lol: Was wondering why the name was so familiar. Looks a fucking prospect.

Maybe not. The way Palace are going they're not likely to get the most out of him, and so his reputation might actually drop.

We may be able to get him on loan initially too, and so that would be very doable.

Maybe not. The way Palace are going they're not likely to get the most out of him, and so his reputation might actually drop.

We may be able to get him on loan initially too, and so that would be very doable.

:lol: Has it been so long since the window shut that you already think we're gonna buy players?

Benteke has proved to be very useful at times as a striker, but in general his instincts, outside of the ball being in the air, are absolutely shocking.

That ball rolled right across the face of goal a number of times now, and he is nowhere near it. He is very very poor at being in those positions.

Of course I fully expect him to score from exactly that situation anytime now ...

:lol: Has it been so long since the window shut that you already think we're gonna buy players?

He'd be a loan initially man :lol:

Thinking we might actually manage at least one of those by accident next summer :lol:

He'd be a loan initially man :lol:

Thinking we might actually manage at least one of those by accident next summer :lol:

:lol: We're actually more likely to kidnap players than buy them.

The cynicism man :lol:

Friggin hate Mike Ashley. We can't even hope for getting a player on loan anymore. My God :lol:

:lol: It's sad, tbh. You're all "Maybe we'll take a look at that player on a midlevel club" and it's like you're talking about time travel.

The cynicism man :lol:

Friggin hate Mike Ashley. We can't even hope for getting a player on loan anymore. My God :lol:

:lol: It's sad, tbh. You're all "Maybe we'll take a look at that player on a midlevel club" and it's like you're talking about time travel.

Exactly :lol: