Persona 5 - PS4

Wullie

It's been two hours.

Is it that bad? Shit like half hour, unskippable, summons, random battles and the like is what puts me off JRPGs these days, i just don't have the time to fuck about like that. So yeah... 2 hour boss battle, man  :yao:

I only spent that long on it because i struggled with it :lol: Not because it's absurdly long, you get through it in less than 20 minutes if you were good at it.

There's no random battles or unskippable summons btw, the only real thing that might put people off as long as like this stuff is the aforementioned intro and the fact there's a lot of dialogue ( no more than most RPGs though)

It's been two hours.

Is it that bad? Shit like half hour, unskippable, summons, random battles and the like is what puts me off JRPGs these days, i just don't have the time to fuck about like that. So yeah... 2 hour boss battle, man  :yao:

:lol: I've been playing JRPG's since 1988 or so, and this is the first one I've truly truly truly enjoyed since maybe 96 or 97. There are no random battles, no summons, none of the shite. Even the grind is a laugh in this. You just press start vs any inferior enemy and the battle is over in ten seconds.

It's fucking incredibly on rails. Though. Gorramn am I on a train track.  There's bits of time here and there where you can stretch out, but the entire first month is packed with obligatory shit, since it's essentially a tutorial.

The day to day is like an evolution of Shenmue, and the dungeons are like a cartoony twist on Dark Souls. You make progress bit by bit before returning to the real world and resting. It's very well done.

Stylish as all get out, too. It's Dreamcast era stylish. Like a Jet Set sort of vibe in a Shenmue world with Dark Souls shortcutty dungeons. It's quite possibly incredible.

It's been two hours.

:lol: I've been playing JRPG's since 1988 or so, and this is the first one I've truly truly truly enjoyed since maybe 96 or 97. There are no random battles, no summons, none of the shite. Even the grind is a laugh in this. You just press start vs any inferior enemy and the battle is over in ten seconds.

It's fucking incredibly on rails. Though. Gorramn am I on a train track.  There's bits of time here and there where you can stretch out, but the entire first month is packed with obligatory shit, since it's essentially a tutorial.

The day to day is like an evolution of Shenmue, and the dungeons are like a cartoony twist on Dark Souls. You make progress bit by bit before returning to the real world and resting. It's very well done.

Stylish as all get out, too. It's Dreamcast era stylish. Like a Jet Set sort of vibe in a Shenmue world with Dark Souls shortcutty dungeons. It's quite possibly incredible.

This has convinced me to buy it.  Downloading.

It's been two hours.

This has convinced me to buy it.  Downloading.

This, man. Fucking hell, Mike :lol:

Guest Open_C

Would have convinced me too if mike hadn't made a ridiculous post in the last couple of weeks saying "i can't believe you didn't like Nioh, it's great" before the obvious truth of the matter dawned on him [emoji38]