Persona 5 - PS4

Wullie

I like it, but i haven't tried the Japanese version to know. Also i'm one of those scumbags who usually listens to English dub as it's all i know :lol:

:lol: Downloaded the Japanese voice track like a week before I bought the shit.

English dub is really good, wish I was playing with the Japanese voices but me lass likes watching the game for the story. I'll probably go through it with the original voice acting when I have my merciless playthrough to see how they compare.

:lol: You know, you can just fucking tell that the early fights are super easy to lull you into a false sense of confidence. I'm fucking beasting on people and there's no way it stays like this.

:lol: You fight constantly, and only one song plays. It's not even like, ambient music, it's completely in your fucking face. You're supposed to get sick of shit like that, and I'm still dancing around while I fight like I haven't put a massive session into this shit. Unbelievable.

:lol: This is what games used to be like all the fucking time. Outrageous achievement.

:shifty: I cannot believe C doesn't have this.

Guest Open_C

Zero interest tbh, will (probably) get there in the end :)  Just a fortnight ago you were telling me you couldn't believe I didn't like Nioh, and you didn't even get as far through that as I did :lol:

Guest Open_C

I never played any of the Personas before, I don't recall ever playing an Atlus game that I actually liked, and certain posters have been guilty of some dreadful commendations of late.  All I read in here is people saying it's a corridor RPG which is too easy but loving the story :lol:  I'm happy to be a RPG lone wolf on this one for the time being :memeyeah: will get Horizon before I get this, I reckon.

It's not a corridor RPG at all, the dungeons are f***ing amazing. What we meant by the linear stuff, is the real world stuff outside of dungeons which is good thing tbh.

I'd hate it if the day to day stuff was much more complex that it is, i'd argue it's done pretty perfectly. With regards to that i don't really have complaints.

Although i loved Horizon too so i'm not mad at that choice either.  ;)

It's quality, performance can be a bit crap and I was hoping for a combat system as deep as Bayonetta's but it's a bit shallow, apart from that I love it, the music is so good.

Still nee Persona though :lol: