Newcastle United 2 - 1 Wigan Athletic - 01/04/17 - Post-match reaction from pg14

Dave

Just back from the match we have a lot of players in terrible form which means we are very agricultural looks like we will limp over the line

Your contributions to this place are f***ing aids.

WTF

Basically your posts are all gonna die from aids related complications.

Guest neesy111

Everybody says this League is so hard to get out of but it really is not. We have been absolutely shit since Christmas, probably earlier and we are going up.

Yeap, it's slightly harder than our last promotion but hardly tough.

Guest neesy111

That Ronaldo lass just wants to sound tuff it must be the wrong time of the month for her

Just put him on your ignore list.

Everybody says this League is so hard to get out of but it really is not. We have been absolutely shit since Christmas, probably earlier and we are going up.

Villa and Norwich have struggled to get out of it mind.

I think you have to look beyond the style of play to understand exactly what Rafa has done.

I think the reason is if a team comes down from premier league there's a reason they have come down, they are s*** and it's hard to do the turn around that quickly. There's also a lot of totally pointless teams happy to finish mid table and occasionally threaten the playoffs who will suddenly turn up to get a scalp if you're promotion favourite so you face a lot of extra motivated teams with chips on their shoulders wanting to rough you up a bit.

I think mid table boring premier league teams like west brom or such struggle when they come down because they don't change mentality from the premier league accept a fair few loses and get 40 points mainly at home to you have to get every single point you possibly can. Rafa more than anything has made sure we have collected points even when not playing great. If our home form had been where it should have been we'd already be celebrating promotion imo.

Just back from the match we have a lot of players in terrible form which means we are very agricultural looks like we will limp over the line

WTF

I think he'd just like you to post in something resembling English.

Guest chopey

Gan an fuck yourself

WTF

Gan an fuck yourself

WTF

Being able to quote correctly is another win mind.

Watching those highlights now.  We started well, without ever really threatening the Wigan goal.  All of our defensive and ball retention play was top notch. 

Colback, as of about 20 minutes in, is dominating.

Watching those highlights now.  We started well, without ever really threatening the Wigan goal.  All of our defensive and ball retention play was top notch. 

Colback, as of about 20 minutes in, is dominating.

April 1st was yesterday mate.

Our average attendance is 51,154 for the season in the league and we'll have had more than 1,000,000 through the turnstiles for league games against Burton.

Not bad since we've only played them twice and their ground isn't even that big.

It is though, our squad is just significantly poorer than the last time we were here and won it with ease.