Newcastle United 4 - 1 Preston North End - 24/04/17 - Promotion party from pg33

Greg

Probably stating the bleeding obvious as I don't catch many of our games at this level sadly, but we don't look ready for the Premier League at all. There's not much fluidity or identity to our play, and we look a soft touch defensively and mentally. Much work ahead this summer (if indeed we do go up).

Please don't criticise the crowd...go to a game if you want to improve the atmosphere!

The 4000 mile round trip is a bit too far for me like.

That's fine...just don't think people who pay and go should get stick from keyboard supporters.

That's fine and all but don't you think it's a bit of a waste to go and be completely quiet? Might as well not go at all tbh.

It's a two way street, man. Way too much put on the crowd for an atmosphere. You need to excite people to get them excited. It's so obvious but seems lost on the online crowd.

It's not lost on me at all, i completely understand that i still feel like it's a waste of time and money though.

Guest neesy111

Probably stating the bleeding obvious as I don't catch many of our games at this level sadly, but we don't look ready for the Premier League at all. There's not much fluidity or identity to our play, and we look a soft touch defensively and mentally. Much work ahead this summer (if indeed we do go up).

That is why most are saying we need to sign almost a new team.

Mentally I think this team are very fragile which explains the large number of defeats we've had this season.

Guest palnese

Lucky bastard.

Please don't criticise the crowd...go to a game if you want to improve the atmosphere!

The 4000 mile round trip is a bit too far for me like.

That's fine...just don't think people who pay and go should get stick from keyboard supporters.

So why are you on this forum then?

Nothing wrong with following the games on PC...just don't think people who don't pay to go should sit at home and criticise others who do.

Why? What makes them immune? Please explain. Even when their behaviour is to the detriment of the side, we're supposed to not give a fuck cos they paid thirty quid?

What? :lol: Their behaviour is to the detriment of the team? :lol: You are on one with this like. What utter horseshit. Not happy unless you're complaining. Just make shit up to suit your argument.

Aye I get you're precious over the crowd as well. The constant groaning makes the team perform worse. It's pretty simple. I'm not saying it isn't a two-way street, but the groaning and general disdain for us doing anything other than lobbing it into the box is a clear negative for the team's performance.