Champions!

Nobody

Did Brighton get presented with the 2nd place trophy thing ? Are there any pictures of that ? Guess it would be a strange situation, but really it's a huge achievement for them , they'll be gutted right now but in a week or so it'll be forgotten and they can look forward to their first ever PL campaign.

I asked the same thing, s hadn't seen anything. Had a quick look on Getty Sport Images, and there are photos of them looking gutted at the end of the match, but no presentation. Maybe its an optional thing, and you dont have to have one for runner up?

Did see a photo on Twitter supposedly of their 'Champions' pitch podium dismantled and being put back on the lorry.  :iamatwat:

Had a read of their forum and they're having an open top bus parade next Sunday and they will be getting it then.

Agreed with that, if we hadn't won the title the way they did they would have presented the second place trophy today. Personally think it's fucking stupid that second gets a trophy, should just be given "Going up" banners like they did a few ears back.

Couldn't resist peeking at the match thread, skipping to the equaliser  :razz:

https://goo.gl/itDMZA

Knowing how I felt after that Leeds equaliser, and having nothing against Brighton, I feel for them a little. Late equalisers are always tough to take but for it to take the title away. That's got to hurt.

That said, it's a very rare treat to be on the right end of one of these moments for a change :indi:

Couldn't resist peeking at the match thread, skipping to the equaliser  :razz:

https://goo.gl/itDMZA

Knowing how I felt after that Leeds equaliser, and having nothing against Brighton, I feel for them a little. Late equalisers are always tough to take but for it to take the title away. That's got to hurt.

That said, it's a very rare treat to be on the right end of one of these moments for a change :indi:

I'm sure they won't give a shit tomorrow. It's all about prepping for next season now.

dwight gayle Retweeted

Nouha Dicko‏Verified account @DNouha  5 Aug 2016

More

Anyway well done @FulhamFC . They showed that in this championship you need more than names to get a win ! Interesting season ahead !

Gayle casually retweeting old tweets at 1 in the morning  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Did I here correctly on Look North that they aren't doing any kind of parade or public celebration ?

I hope you heard that right.

This.  Sundays celebrations were enough.

Guest neesy111

Did I here correctly on Look North that they aren't doing any kind of parade or public celebration ?

I hope you heard that right.

We didn't in 09/10 if I recall correctly.

No we didn't thankfully.

Good news.  I'm definitely against having any sort of parade for the Championship.