Pre-Season 2018/19: Newcastle United 0 - 1 FC Augsburg (FT)

ponsaelius

Some really poor performances today like. Dummett, Murphy, Joselu and Hayden were the pits.

Yedlin was the only one who looked any cop. A good side would have absolutely leathered us and although it was a pre-season friendly, its worrying for Spurs next week - potential to get properly scuttled.

Some really poor performances today like. Dummett, Murphy, Joselu and Hayden were the pits.

Yedlin was the only one who looked any cop. A good side would have absolutely leathered us and although it was a pre-season friendly, its worrying for Spurs next week - potential to get properly scuttled.

Hayden aside, these three having stinkers is no surprise what so ever :lol:

Hayden aside, these three having stinkers is no surprise what so ever :lol:

Shite players being shite shocker :lol:

So there was at least a 'get out of our club' chant at the game? Like to think there will be more at the Spurs game if so.

Yep. If we've learned one thing during Ashley's tenure it's that this chant has been a raging success.

Guest firetotheworks

Get out of our club,

Get out of our club,

Here's my six hundred and twenty eight pounds,

Get out of our club

Get out of our club,

Get out of our club,

Here's my six hundred and twenty eight pounds,

Get out of our club

It's mental like. I took my daughter to the Luton game just season, it was probably the worst toon game I've ever experienced but because of her and how much she enjoyed it I was thinking of ST's this season. I would have to be a lunatic.

I went along today. Got 2 free tickets as auntie was running a stall at that Great North Kids Exhibition in the Milburn Suite.

Shite game. Amazing how many people have already bought the new shirts. People just cant help themselves.

I went along today. Got 2 free tickets as auntie was running a stall at that Great North Kids Exhibition in the Milburn Suite.

Shite game. Amazing how many people have already bought the new shirts. People just cant help themselves.

#mackem

TBF a few have got the shirt from other stores than the club one and SD. Not sure how the money works in terms of where it goes, manufacturer, store, cloob etc, but y'kna.

So there was at least a 'get out of our club' chant at the game? Like to think there will be more at the Spurs game if so.

Yep. If we've learned one thing during Ashley's tenure it's that this chant has been a raging success.

Not sure if you're being sarcy or not but like i say, better than nothing.

Never understood the need to buy the new shirt every season. Gotta be a misguided status thing

• 6 months later...