Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

Honestly don't watch much Eibar but they've been canny ever since being promoted considering their rescoures, etc. I know he's been a standout player this season but that's all. Asking on twitter for some more insight.

Decent average rating on WS - https://www.whoscored.com/Players/80758/Fixtures/Florian-Lejeune

http://i.imgur.com/kchHCqy.png

Think whoscored had a few of our defenders as weak tacklers.  I think there must be a quirk with how that descriptor is determined.

Honestly don't watch much Eibar but they've been canny ever since being promoted considering their rescoures, etc. I know he's been a standout player this season but that's all. Asking on twitter for some more insight.

Decent average rating on WS - https://www.whoscored.com/Players/80758/Fixtures/Florian-Lejeune

http://i.imgur.com/kchHCqy.png

Think whoscored had a few of our defenders as weak tacklers.  I think there must be a quirk with how that descriptor is determined.

If you're not flying into tackles like John Terry you're probably weak at tackling by their definitions.

Why does Lee Ryder think it'll take us 26 days to finalise the deal?

Is he on international duty or something?

Because July 1st in when the window officially opens for you to able to register players. I think.

Because July 1st in when the window officially opens for you to able to register players. I think.

You can still sign off and finalise a deal before then though, he just wouldn't become a Newcastle player until July 1.

We've already announced Atsu before July 1 so no reason we couldn't announce this soon as it's done and dusted, the article will just say "Lejuene will become a Newcastle player on July 1".

EDIT: We announced Cabaye on the 11th of June 2011, For example.

You can still sign off and finalise a deal before then though, he just wouldn't become a Newcastle player until July 1.

We've already announced Atsu before July 1 so no reason we couldn't announce this soon as it's done and dusted, the article will just say "Lejuene will become a Newcastle player on July 1".

EDIT: We announced Cabaye on the 11th of June 2011, For example.

I know you can but players etc but it's Ryder, who knows what the rabbit working the controls in his head is doing. Why not say what you said (highlighted), nope lets just confuse it because i'm Ryder  :lol:

Signing Florian Lejuene over Ruben Semedo? That's it, I'm out. It's over.

Who says we are?

Just to clarify, this was a joke, before anyone thinks I seriously think that

Internet mate, you are now a target for unrelenting vicious revenge, forever  :lol:

This lot are embarrassing when it comes to swiftly sealing deals for primary targets, compared with Fletcher & Shepherd.

Look what happened the last time we did business with Sporting, and they have a track record of not allowing top prospects (from their academy) to be sold for peanuts. Shepherd flew to Lisbon and wrapped up the Viana transfer, almost overnight, because other suitors were in the race. Under Ashley we're always f***ing about, trying to secure perfect terms - this is the culture (under Ashley) which Rafa is up against.

We don't know that it's not Rafa taking his time, he's got a finite transfer budget that he can only use once.  It could be that he's looking at each possible signing and thinking that if he has to pay X for one player he can only pay Y for another so has a list of players and has to balance how much he spends on each one.