2017/18 Fixtures - Final Results in OP

Any idea when Sky announce their games? I want to head over but obviously cant plan it until then.

Someone else would have to verify but I think that they'll do the same for what they did for the fixtures last season; as soon as they're announced, the opening weekend TV fixtures are already picked, a la Fulham away was already scheduled for the Friday night when the dates came out.

For the other games in August & September I'm not sure.

Any idea when Sky announce their games? I want to head over but obviously cant plan it until then.

Fixture list will be out on wednesday (june 14).

I think sky will announce their first games at the same day and a few more in maybe 1 or 2 weeks.

When was the last time we had a Saturday 3pm kickoff for the opening fixture?

August 2007, Bolton away, Fat Sam's first game, won 3-1. We were due to have one against Southampton 2 seasons ago but due to Europa League commitments it got moved to the Sunday.

Spurs away on the final day of the season as our rehearsal for the FA Cup final the following week at Wembley, though it won't be our first trip there since we already won the League Cup in February.

Rafa :smitten:

Is the opening weekend the 12th August?

Just hoping our match isn't moved to the Monday night as I'm away on holiday first 2 weeks of August, and will be at the airport to come home on the monday evening!

What time does the leaked list usually come out?  :lol:

Man Utd at home is the leak. It's apparently on the Sunday, although it's probably wrong.

Came from someone who said West Ham would start at home and they will get their first 2/3 fixtures away from home.