Last game you completed + rating

Yorkie

Persona 5 - 9/10. Absolutely fucking fantastic. Didn't think I could enjoy a game that much anymore. Easily GOTY so far, imo.

:lol:  You've undersold it.  Persona 5 is an easy 10/10.

:lol: I was gonna go with 9.8/10 but no one else had gone with decimals.

Persona 5 - 9/10. Absolutely fucking fantastic. Didn't think I could enjoy a game that much anymore. Easily GOTY so far, imo.

But it has Pokemon fighting right

:lol: Not exactly. I mean, the main guy captures personas and uses them in battle against other personas, but it's not the same.

So you know the DLC is every bit as good as the main game, in some ways better. ( Witcher 3 )

Oh and i hated Morgana too, f***ing bitch telling me i should sleep. :lol:

All the time!

No, I want to do that Baseball thing.

No, you're tired.

No, I'd really like to do...

... no, don't you feel tired. You do. You're too tired to do that. Go to sleep.

What are you anyway? A cat? A boy? A girl? What are you? Stupid Japanese game.

Persona 5 - 9/10. Absolutely f***ing fantastic. Didn't think I could enjoy a game that much anymore. Easily GOTY so far, imo.

But it has Pokemon fighting right

:lol: Not exactly. I mean, the main guy captures personas and uses them in battle against other personas, but it's not the same.

Don't listen to Mike. It's Pokémon fighting.

You have to capture Persona by holding them up, but you can only use hold up after stunning them, or getting them down to low HP after a bit of a crit type of deal. Then you have to answer some riddles and if they think you're perverted enough they'll come be your friend. Then you can use that monster persona's spells to fight against different personas, you can even breed em, but it's not breeding, it's beheading. Beheading two personas can create a new persona to fight with, and it'll even carry spells over to the new persona.

It's Pokémon for pervs. Mike won't admit to that, but we know he's the biggest pervert around.

Soma (PC) 9/10

Absolutely loved it. Unnerving, thought-provoking, beautiful. It starts off with your character having some experimental treatment for an otherwise incurable brain injury. And then you wake up from the op...

Best game I've played for years. I normally get bored and don't finish things (haven't even finished Witcher 3 yet) but this one had me hooked from start to finish.

Yeah that's a gem of a game.

One of the best sci-fi stories I've experienced in any medium, absolutely superb voice acting and writing.

The sound design too  :sweetjesus:

Unfortunately it's got some pretty annoying technical issues on PS4, but besides that I loved it.

Witcher 3 11/10 This game has ruined all open world RPG's for me. Great setting, great acting and actually interesting side quests. Best single player game I have ever played, if you haven't played this you're missing out. Oh and dont give up after an hour or so takes time to learn the game and get in to it.

:lol: Soma scared the p*ss out of me.

:lol:

I've never looked at my hands the same again

:lol: Listen, man. I'm gonna be real. I'm like....30 minutes into that shit. The "don't look at it!" fucker. I dead ass was ready to fling the controller.

I was strolling along in the game, nothing was happening and I yelped and quit to the dashboard. The idea of seeing it again put me off.

Witcher 3 11/10 This game has ruined all open world RPG's for me. Great setting, great acting and actually interesting side quests. Best single player game I have ever played, if you haven't played this you're missing out. Oh and dont give up after an hour or so takes time to learn the game and get in to it.

That first hour is such an undersell and swerve. Like stepping out of the Ghetto Tree in Zelda: Ocarina of Time and seeing the wide open fields for the first time (again).

:lol: Listen, man. I'm gonna be real. I'm like....30 minutes into that s***. The "don't look at it!" f***er. I dead ass was ready to fling the controller.

I was strolling along in the game, nothing was happening and I yelped and quit to the dashboard. The idea of seeing it again put me off.

:lol: :lol:

It was the concept that did for me. I dead straight am still not entirely sure whether I exist or not.

You can run from some mangled up, shambling thing but you can't run from that.

That first hour is such an undersell and swerve. Like stepping out of the Ghetto Tree in Zelda: Ocarina of Time and seeing the wide open fields for the first time (again).

Aye that first hour is all I managed. Too daunting. I need spoon feeding.

The opening area is just a prologue area to teach people the mechanics and what not. :lol:

It is a bit like Ocarina of Time in that sense, except this game's version of Hyrule fields is soaked in blood, muddy fields, monsters feeding off dead corpses and people hanging from trees :lol:

The opening area is just a prologue area to teach people the mechanics and what not. :lol:

It is a bit like Ocarina of Time in that sense, except this game's version of Hyrule fields is soaked in blood, muddy fields, monsters feeding off dead corpses and people hanging from trees :lol:

you know I read that sentence way too quickly and was wondering what version of hyrule field had that and when can I play it.

:lol: Listen, man. I'm gonna be real. I'm like....30 minutes into that s***. The "don't look at it!" f***er. I dead ass was ready to fling the controller.

:lol: :lol:

It was the concept that did for me. I dead straight am still not entirely sure whether I exist or not.

You can run from some mangled up, shambling thing but you can't run from that.

:lol: Oh the concept is wild. I thought I was buying a nice little story game with a handful of puzzles to solve, and then I wake up underwater and holy shit what the fuck is chasing me. :scared:

Until Dawn. I'm gonna give it a 9/10. This is just a really good survival horror/slasher-flick game in the style of the PS1 resident evils. It's scary in places, well-acted, and the story is fairly well-done and quite original. Occasionally I was left frustrated when I made a choice but the ""decision" I'd made turned out to be an illusion and I ended up being forced into the "correct" choice regardless, but otherwise the butterfly-effect system worked really well and I felt like I was making important choices throughout. Really good game :thup:

Inside - 9/10

Would say this is better than its predecessor Limbo, the puzzles generally feel really intuitive, the storyline is very weird in a good way and the atmosphere is creepy and immersive. Shorter and of a totally different mood to Unravel, I'd still put those 2 games on a similar level.

Alienation - 7.5/10

Really enjoyed this, loved the loot system (which is probably the only reason I played as much as I ended up playing). I got bored with the grind eventually but it's a blast in multiplayer, I'll probably leave it installed and give it a bash again if I'm stuck for something else to play. Playing this left me intrigued about Nex Machina (also by this developer, Housemarque), but it doesn't seem to have the loot mechanic, so I'm out :lol:

Soma (PC) 9/10

Absolutely loved it. Unnerving, thought-provoking, beautiful. It starts off with your character having some experimental treatment for an otherwise incurable brain injury. And then you wake up from the op...

Best game I've played for years. I normally get bored and don't finish things (haven't even finished Witcher 3 yet) but this one had me hooked from start to finish.

Yeah that's a gem of a game.

One of the best sci-fi stories I've experienced in any medium, absolutely superb voice acting and writing.

The sound design too  :sweetjesus:

Unfortunately it's got some pretty annoying technical issues on PS4, but besides that I loved it.

Glad I've seen these posts, didn't know about this game and it sounds something I'd like. :thup: