Last game you completed + rating

Yorkie

Horizon 10/10

I didn't expect to like this anywhere near as much as I did. The combat was extremely satisfying and shooting those machines didn't get boring at any point through the game. I ended up doing the platinum trophy and still wanted to play more of it. I'll definitely be buying the dlc.

Pyre next 👍

• 3 weeks later...

Doom - 8.5/10

Really enjoyed this game, so much so that I picked up my first ever PlayStation Platinum trophy. Not a big FPS fan generally but really nice to play something that doesn't take 100 hours/3 months to complete.

• 2 weeks later...

Day of the Tentacle Remaster - 9/10

Man this game's fucking awesome, and the remaster's really well put together. You can switch back to the old graphics on the fly, and the control system is very well implemented. Easy platinum too.

Finished Uncharted: Lost Legacy. 9/10

I absolutely love everything about this game.

The back and forth between Nadine and Chloe is top notch, the game is ridiculously beautiful ( i took about 20 screenshots :lol: ) i greatly enjoyed how Chloe's character developed, the Puzzles were fantastic and the game was wonderfully paced. Combat wasn't as constant as some Uncharted's but ones that were there were really well designed and the set pieces are much better than Uncharted 4s IMO.

In one of the Chapters the game is more open than the Madagascar level from UC4 which has it's own side mission which you can do if you want but it's completely optional. ( i did) It took me at least 10 hours, so it's not short by any means and the best thing i can say about it is it proves Uncharted doesn't need Nathan Drake.

Feels more like a spin off than DLC, anyone that has ever liked Uncharted at any stage should buy this without a seconds thought.

Does it still do that thing where you mow down enemies by the shedful, but then the cutscenes start and they're afraid of like, two people?

:lol:  If Indy had been more like Nathan Drake, there wouldn't have been any Nazis left to start WW2.

• 1 month later...

Finally completed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided last night and got the pacifist trophy. Really liked Human Revolution and this is more of the same with many improvements. Loved the way they created Prague and how there were so many paths to everywhere.

9/10

Just read that the series was put on a hiatus after poor sales which is a disappointment. :(

Cuphead: frustrating and infuriatingly hard, but massively rewarding. A visually and musically beautiful game, with ultra-tight mechanics  and superbly designed boss fights. The "run and gun" segments are a little weaker but don't detract from a brilliant boss-rush game, which will instantly woo anyone who loves classic shooters like contra. My current joint GOTY alongside RE7. 9/10

Finally completed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided last night and got the pacifist trophy. Really liked Human Revolution and this is more of the same with many improvements. Loved the way they created Prague and how there were so many paths to everywhere.

9/10

Just read that the series was put on a hiatus after poor sales which is a disappointment. :(

Wonderful game, absolutely adored it. The most underappreciated game this gen for me.

I never completed any of them but it's basically pacing vs fun like - City wasn't as tight but flying about the city was class. Both were as good as each other imo.

Agree with that, also i feel like City had better boss fights and i feel like Joker's performance was better.

Guest firetotheworks

You got Asylum and City the wrong way round. :hmm:

Nah I didn't m8, I slightly prefer City because you can fly around the city and play as Catwoman.

• 2 weeks later...

Tales of Berseria - 7.5/10 - Extremely Japanese JRPG with an interesting story and a fun combat system that's as deep as you want it to be, let down by rather boring environments and dated graphics.