Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

While six years is lengthy he fully deserves a new contract.  He is a decent played with really good pace, which is definitely lacking in the side.  He will be an excellent squad player and he would command a decent fee if were to cash in.  No brainer for me.

3 minutes ago, TorchyTBB said:

While six years is lengthy he fully deserves a new contract.  He is a decent played with really good pace, which is definitely lacking in the side.  He will be an excellent squad player and he would command a decent fee if were to cash in.  No brainer for me.

Agree, and its like @Interpolic said these 6 year contracts are just less effort than having to negotiate two 3 year deals 

51 minutes ago, TorchyTBB said:

You his agent or something [emoji38]

7 hours ago, TorchyTBB said:

Yeah, if we do get taken over, and eventually we buy some proper players what's the worst that can happen? He's a useful sub with some decent attributes so he's a squad player for 6 years. Or alternatively he'll want first team football somewhere and we'll get our money back or near enough. 

1 hour ago, TRon said:

Yeah, if we do get taken over, and eventually we buy some proper players what's the worst that can happen? He's a useful sub with some decent attributes so he's a squad player for 6 years. Or alternatively he'll want first team football somewhere and we'll get our money back or near enough. 

Need that takeover to happen first ;) 

I agree though and I actually like the fact that the guy supports the team and think it’s good to keep him about the place 

• 1 month later...

Graeme Jones or someone needs to work and work and work with Murphy on his defensive duties and his decision making when going forward. He needs to start thinking as a defender supporting the attack, he made a few careless passes yesterday and instead of getting a simple corner he turned back on himself near the corner flag and I’m pretty sure they broke into the space he’d left behind him for the 4th goal as a result. 

I believe he can do a decent job, he definitely needs coaching hard to get there. Oh and never a penalty 

had the whole of the summer to set up the defence. knew we werent bringing in defensive reinforcements and would have to go with what we had.

so what the fuck have brucey and his team been up to?

also i dont think jones coaches defences.

Edited by huss9

• 5 months later...