Tottenham Hotspur (h) | Sunday 13th August | 12:30pm

Sorry for this irrelevant question, but I am a NUFC fan coming to see my beloved team again, but this time not to St. James' Park as I am able to see them in Swansea on the 10th of September. How is it possible for a foreigner to get a ticket to this game? Can anyone PM me.

:)

Sorry for this irrelevant question, but I am a NUFC fan coming to see my beloved team again, but this time not to St. James' Park as I am able to see them in Swansea on the 10th of September. How is it possible for a foreigner to get a ticket to this game? Can anyone PM me.

You have to sign up to become a member (can be a member anywhere in the world). Then as soon as tickets go sale to members (if) then you just buy them online.

message me when the tickets go on sale.

• 3 weeks later...

Borrowed a season ticket for this.  Its a senior/student one though and I'm neither.  Any chance it'll be a problem?

Also never used one of these season ticket cards before.  Assume I just insert it into a slot and wait for the green light like with a normal paper ticket?

Borrowed a season ticket for this.  Its a senior/student one though and I'm neither.  Any chance it'll be a problem?

Also never used one of these season ticket cards before.  Assume I just insert it into a slot and wait for the green light like with a normal paper ticket?

You'll be able to go to the ticket office to get it upgraded.  Yes.

• 11 months later...