Mikel Merino

Disco

When you see a proper filthy lass at the club...

2175763030999ffff3fe2302596741ea.png

Just me who thinks he has a little bit of a resemblance to the kiddy fiddler from our near neighbours in this pic?

Just you.

It absolutely would not surprise me in the slightest if it had a buy back clause like.

We've never to my knowledge agreed to that in previous deals, I doubt with Dortmund we would make an exception. We don't even agree to sell on clauses under Ashley.

It absolutely would not surprise me in the slightest if it had a buy back clause like.

I would, because nobody else has mentioned it other than one journalist guessing 2 days ago before the deal was even done. Besides it's Dortmund if they want him back, they'll likely get him. No point worrying about anything like that right now.

Just me who thinks he has a little bit of a resemblance to the kiddy fiddler from our near neighbours in this pic?

Makes me think more of Michael Keaton from his younger days.

493f01a504e3cd96ad4dcc340ee498be.jpg

Reckon this guy is going to be ace. He's the type of signing I've been wanting us to make.

This is the type of signing NUFC has continually made for several seasosn since Hughton promoted them the first time. The difference is that the manager (and the recruitment apparatus by extension) has engendered trust among the supporters.

I don't recall seeing Merino play, but I am looking forward to seeing what he has to offer.

Reckon this guy is going to be ace. He's the type of signing I've been wanting us to make.

This is the type of signing NUFC has continually made for several seasosn since Hughton promoted them the first time. The difference is that the manager (and the recruitment apparatus by extension) has engendered trust among the supporters.

I don't recall seeing Merino play, but I am looking forward to seeing what he has to offer.

interesting way of saying the manager isn't shite so 'this type' of signing might actually pay dividends

and it goes without saying, of course, that rafa wanted him whereas our previously shite managers didn't want the players they were getting

Really good interview with him . Seems a pretty mature guy for a 21 year old. Can only be a positive that his English is really good already

Thanks for the prompt :thup:. Seems a lovely lad and beneath the niceness, sensed steely glint of determination in his eyes. Easy to over interpret things said/not said but seems quite confident he'd be a starter.

Guest chicken little

jumping on the shit lookalike bandwagon to express my surprise that steven taylor and luis suarez have somehow managed to have a kid