Mikel Merino

Disco

Guest neesy111

Some people are talking about BVB might have a buy back clause but its just rumour so far.

Very likely tbh, more clubs are starting to do that.

Already said it but it's a tweet from a journalist from before we were even involved and was related to Bilbao.

There's no real evidence of it, if there were more would be reporting it plus also it's Dortmund if they wanted him back they'll probably get him.

No need to concern ourselves with it.

I'd be surprised if there was a buyback clause in there because that's apparently why we stepped back from a permanent deal for Ojo with Liverpool wanting to stick one in the deal.

One thing I definitely believe he'll give us will be a bit more tactical nous in that position. It's no coincidence when we've signed him based on some of Rafa's comments about people applauding midfielders in that position (erm Colback) for doing loads of running based on his match stats, but in his belief when you're in that position you shouldn't be wasting your energy as to him that means you're out of position a lot, which has a knock on effect on everybody else.

Him and hayden should give shelvey a bit of space. Reckon he could be a great buy. Aarons/murphy on one side a richie on the other. Left back and new striker and I think we have more than enough to stay in the league.

Sounds like he would do well in the role Anita had in the 433, except this guy is a serious physical specimen who can be more effective at the physical side of things than Anita ever was due to his small stature.

Gonna bet this lad gets called Merinho or Mourinho forever. Pundits, innit?

Remember when we signed Mirandinha and Look North did a piece about how nobody knew how his name was pronounced.

I was like 'Just ask him what his fucking name is'

Never trusted the news since.

Remember when we signed Mirandinha and Look North did a piece about how nobody knew how his name was pronounced.

I was like 'Just ask him what his f***ing name is'

:lol:

Bit of an overreaction? 

I was like 'Just ask him what his f***ing name is'

:lol:

Bit of an overreaction? 

Before the news he was just simply Stan.

Been busy being drunk in Belgium so haven't had the time to post, but I really like the look of this guy. Looks calm and composed with a very nice range of passing. Hopefully he will show Foulcack how football is supposed to be played :thup: