Mikel Merino

Disco

Seriously impressed with him today. He used the ball incredibly well and didn't allow himself to be bullied. He's gonna be one hell of a player in 5 years time, that's after only seeing him thrice.

aye for Chelsea

Guest alijmitchell

Delighted for him. Stick he got on here after last week was unbelievable. Looks like a really great addition

Guest reefatoon

He has hit the ground running like. Looks comfortable all over the pitch. Very impressed and making the same positive, classy start Hamann did when he signed. Can see him being that same kind of player.

The best centre mid we have had since Cabaye, who I didn't rate THAT highly, in fact he's got everything to be better.

The one thing I noticed, which i haven't seen mentioned, is his aerial ability. There were times when the centre backs didn't need to step forward to head the ball because Merino was doing that job for them. He returned the ball from goal kicks/long balls quite a few times.

He must be a blessing for Clark and Lascelles.

He also a very box to box player, when you watch our game from yesterday, a lot of time when we had the ball in their box from a break he was on the edge of their area for any pull backs or clearances. Then if Hayden went he stayed, his intelligence of when to go or stay is another amazing asset he has. Proper player this lad.

It is really difficult not to overreact when we win, like.  :lol:

Indeed :lol:

This fucking club kills me! I feel like Kaka, like a damn rollercoaster. Extremely depressed a times (mostly) and above cloud fucking nine as soon as something good happens :lol: Not sure it's worth it, yet i keep coming back like a beat upped wife with three blue eyes.

Also love this forum, best of the best no matter what category :thup:

Brilliant again yesterday. What a supremely talented player. He's just so comfortable with the ball when under pressure- which is so important for a player at NUFC; someone who has the balls to look for the ball and make things happen for us.

He'll be key for us this season. Shelvey has a lot of work to do to get his place back.

It is really difficult not to overreact when we win, like.  :lol:

Indeed :lol:

This f***ing club kills me! I feel like Kaka, like a damn rollercoaster. Extremely depressed a times (mostly) and above cloud f***ing nine as soon as something good happens :lol: Not sure it's worth it, yet i keep coming back like a beat upped wife with three blue eyes.

Also love this forum, best of the best no matter what category :thup:

Keep my name out your mouth son or prepare to be cut.