Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Guest Howaythetoon

I hope I’m jumping the gun here, but his body language, performances and sound bites thus far leads me to kind of wonder whether he didn’t want to come back here really and was kind of forced to. I say forced, he’s an adult and no-one will have held a gun to his head, but given how he ended last season if I were him, I’d have hoped for a bit better than another loan spell at Newcastle who value me so much, they only want me on loan again.

He’s a good player and I rate him highly and we will need to see the Kennedy of last season if we are to survive so I’m hoping it’s just a confidence thing at the moment following his miss at home to Spurs and the penalty miss against Cardiff.

If he’s downing tools already or is being a problem in terms of his attitude in the dressing room we are fucked and he can get fucked too.

Looks massive and about 5 years older than he looked at the start of the year

A newborn will do that to you.

But he’s been total shite all season. Looks like he doesn’t want to be here. I think Murphy looks better at this stage, who seeming as is our player and gives a shit about the club, should be starting every game.

Aye against spurs l noticed he was looking larger than usual like. Fallen a long way in a few games. Was actually surprised he was coming on, didn't really feel like the option you'd think of at the moment to try and turn a game. Especially with the crowd on everyone's backs at that point. Tries to do too much in daft areas

He had his top off before he came on and he didn’t look like had anything on him at all. Lascelles looks he’s put on a few pounds to me though :undecided:

Yeah thought lascelles looked beefy as fuck yesterday

Def looks like the upper body work in the gym has improved his physique.

Won't do him any favours though...

So we reckon Kenedy is working on his Dad bod then? I thought he was very good against Spurs and has been very poor since. Hoping it's just a run of bad form and he'll sort himself out soon, it happens to players.

Agree. His form dip is connected to him trying to do too much all on his own. He will get back to where he was for us and better.