Other clubs' transfers

Greg

You can't blame the guy for not liking London FFS!  :lol:

He's young and it's his first time living outside Spain, and if he didn't find London stressful there'd be something wrong with him. The place is a f***ing nightmare!

Yes he's on massive money but that doesn't necessarily guarantee quality of life if you f***ing hate your surroundings. I'd 100% choose Madrid over pretty much any UK city if I had the choice.

He was at Juve before now but I think its probably just a throw away comment made into a big thing

I imagine Turin was less of a shithole than London as well.

Guest Howaythetoon

Even if I've enjoyed my trips to London I wouldn't want to live there. There are so so many cities where I'd rather live. Never liked it that much.

London is great to visit and enjoy, but to live there... I'd only live there if it was Twickenham, Hammersmith, Chiswick etc.

Even if I've enjoyed my trips to London I wouldn't want to live there. There are so so many cities where I'd rather live. Never liked it that much.

London is great to visit and enjoy, but to live there... I'd only live there if it was Twickenham, Hammersmith, Chiswick etc.

It's alright i'll admit, but not much more. The reason I have been there a few times is that it's often so cheap flying there, as well as pretty close. Easy access for a decent weekend.

Guest neesy111

Lived down there for 18 months, found it almost impossible to settle but I was younger at the time so would be better prepared now.  Might have to move back down as part of my new career.  London is a fantastic city to visit though, so many restaurants, bars, pubs and just general stuff to do.

How anyone affords to buy a house down there is completely beyond me mind.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep need to get to Camp Nou to see him play with my own eyes before he slows down. I have turned down a few opportunities in the past when in Barcelona for Sonar/Primavera/general holidays, but I think next season or maybe at the end of this I'm going to make a trip for the sole purpose of seeing Messi play. :thup: