Other clubs' transfers

Greg

McTominay is absolutely brilliant and it really shows how little some people on here know. :lol:

Matic is the one who needs replaced.

Not as talented as Longstaff but I agree.

Well that remains to be seen but I would have liked a midfield 2 of McTominay and Longstaff.

McTominay is absolutely brilliant and it really shows how little some people on here know. :lol:

Matic is the one who needs replaced.

Not as talented as Longstaff but I agree.

Brilliant? Get to fuck.

We're about to find out I suppose. But then again I won't blame Longstaff when his career goes down the pan under Bruce so won't do the same for this kid and and the twisted elf.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Jesus. Really rate Lozano and that seems an absolute steal.

He's only 23, scored 21 and got 12 assists last season.

Love a bit of Betis, me. Always felt a bit of a parallel between our two clubs - around 52k seats (which may have increased), similar level and it felt bizarre when we both broke the world transfer record in the 90s.

Not much parallel going on these days, mind. That ambition! :lol:

Love a bit of Betis, me. Always felt a bit of a parallel between our two clubs - around 52k seats (which may have increased), similar level and it felt bizarre when we both broke the world transfer record in the 90s.

It’s just clever recruitment/scouting - have a budget to buy players - if any are sold then top up the budget - very simple approach - maybe NUFC should try it

Same. I was at a match there last season too great atmosphere and my team now

La liga back this weekend too :notbad:

Madrid’s signings are all excellent but only Hazard will start for Zidane, and they’ll end up booing him when he hits his usual 20 in all comps rather than 60

I think in that team, in that league, he could easily score 30 and get as many assists. Not Ronaldo numbers, but he can be huge in that side.

Hazard is not really good enough to replace Ronaldo. If Hazard dedicated time towards getting his body right, he would be up there with Ronaldo and Messi. Another case of potential wasted, but obviously he's still achieved a lot.

Nothing to do with his body, he's just not a predator in the box like a Ronaldo or even a Mane or Salah who have movement like strikers. Obviously, he's not as gifted as Messi.

But he's still one of the worlds best players. He gets on the ball a lot, nice dribbler, excellent passer, he'll look good at Real imo. He may not score tons of goals but I feeel the fans will like him.

In terms of goals he may not score as many or have the ratio of Bale. But he'll be fit longer and impress more in general play. A wide player getting 15 goals - maybe 20 in all comps and the same in assists is fine providing you have a striker that can get you 25-30 which Benzema did last season. If Zidane can get a tune out of most of Hazard, Benzema, Jovic, Bale and James they'll have enough goals to be fine.

McTominany brilliant? just lol.

Never heard of him.

McTominay on the other hand is quality. Wouldn't expect you to know unless you're watching all of our games religiously like some sort of obsessed weirdo?