Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I like Gonzalez. Kind of reminds me of Ayoze in that he can play anywhere in attack and is very clever. Good pace on him too. 

kind of signing we should be making IMO. Would pair well with Wilson. 

And to think this time in 2018 they were nearly bankrupted by Tony Xia having his assets frozen, with Bruce as manager! 

Things really do look up once you get rid of the big problems, isn't that right? They're minted too to give the owners credit now, good luck  

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Arsenal want Ramsdale

Spurs want Lamptey

Am I missing something with Ramsdale?  Always think he's rubbish when I watch him.

Edited by neesy111

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Ashley Young going back to Villa as well it would seem. 

I hope this is true.

One thing we really miss in our squad is an experienced head or two. We used to have that in Heaton (and arguably Elmo) but now they are both gone. We've not really had that since Petrov retired.

As extra cover in that position and as someone for the younger players to look to, this is a really canny move. I hope it comes off.

2 hours ago, brummie said:

I hope this is true.

One thing we really miss in our squad is an experienced head or two. We used to have that in Heaton (and arguably Elmo) but now they are both gone. We've not really had that since Petrov retired.

As extra cover in that position and as someone for the younger players to look to, this is a really canny move. I hope it comes off.

Carew said it's happening.

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Would be cool if he went back to Sevilla

Would be some u-turn after what their fans have called him.