Other clubs' transfers

Greg

14 hours ago, Away Toon said:

If he does go to City it will be interesting to see how Pep integrates him into the way they play, it's a long time since they played with a fairly traditional CF. And don't tell me Pep is some kind of tactical genius, he's TT bitch and lost the Champions League final due to his inability not to fuck about with what works.

He'll just have to stand in the area and get 27 chances a match. He's an absolutely world class finisher and that's all he'll need to do at City.

11 hours ago, Ben said:

Barcelona have begun to "dream aloud" to bring in Ronaldo. 

A nonesense story if ever there was one - honestly people get paid to write this shit?

Barca have only just taken a £500m loan to help ease their debts 

On 21/06/2021 at 20:58, Ben said:

Barcelona have begun to "dream aloud" to bring in Ronaldo. 

Legit had a dream that Barca signed Ronaldo a couple of nights ago. Might put a fiver on.

Guest HTT II
20 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Citeh £100m for Kane, Manyoo £72.6m for Sanch, Arse £50m for Ben White...I see covids has really put a jam on the Super League clubs spendings.

Just as well as they’d be going for silly money…

29 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Citeh £100m for Kane, Manyoo £72.6m for Sanch, Arse £50m for Ben White...I see covids has really put a jam on the Super League clubs spendings.

It’s bullshit, and all those in the media that were so outraged about the ESL are lapping it up like dogs with puke puddle.

Nervous for Arsenal with that move. Think they need someone that is more dominant and more of a certainty for that kind of money. I do like Ben White though and think he could grow into a leading role at the back, guess we'll see how quickly it happens.

12 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Nervous for Arsenal with that move. Think they need someone that is more dominant and more of a certainty for that kind of money. I do like Ben White though and think he could grow into a leading role at the back, guess we'll see how quickly it happens.

a) who and b) astonishingly i don't think £50m buys you the finished article anymore tbph unless you jackpot it and hit a dias but they're like unicorn tears

16 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

a) who and b) astonishingly i don't think £50m buys you the finished article anymore tbph unless you jackpot it and hit a dias but they're like unicorn tears

With the quality of CBs around at the moment, even with an unlimited budget I'm not sure who you could realistically go for who'd be a certainty.