Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

He will score lots in Italy, great signing at that price and a forward who I’ve felt has been underrated over the years. 

13 hours ago, Pilko said:

I think Varane would be a really big mistake if Man U get him, don't see him being the right sort of defender to play alongside Maguire.

I think he's perfect. :lol: 

PSG will never win the Champions League. The rest of Ligue 1 is so far behind the PSG players can't even take it seriously enough or find enough motivation to manage to win the thing. By the time they come around to playing the more competitive Champions League teams the team just isn't up to scratch at all.

Edited by KaKa

Just now, KaKa said:

PSG will never win the Champions League. The rest of Ligue 1 is so far behind the PSG players can't even take it seriously enough or find enough motivation to manage to win the thing. By the time they come around to playing the more competitive Champions League teams the team just isn't up to scratch at all.

Wait what? Didn't the make the final two seasons ago and then the semi's last season? I think they've made some very very shrewd signings and must be considered one of the favourites to win it all. Donnarumma, Ramos and Wijnaldum would improve most teams. If Verratti and Neymar can stay healthy for a season they'll be favourites.