Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Fully expecting them to sign Jones from Man Utd.

Blackburn lad so might not go down to well. Carroll is the big one. Perfect for them off the bench to come on for Ashley Barnes.

Dutch director of football at Everton pushing hard to get them Denzel Dumfries, who he is a big fan of, and Rafa has apparently signed off on the move. Would be a great replacement for Coleman who is starting to get on now and gets injured a lot.

Dumfries would have been cool at right wing back I guess, but hey ... we've got Jacob Murphy on a six year deal and nothing beats that.

Edited by KaKa

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Dutch director of football at Everton pushing hard to get them Denzel Dumfries, who he is a big fan of, and Rafa has apparently signed off on the move. Would be a great replacement for Coleman who is starting to get on now and gets injured a lot.

Dumfries would have been cool at right wing back I guess, but hey ... we've got Jacob Murphy on a six year deal and nothing beats that.

We hadn't monitored him long enough for him to become a real target though. Plus he's slightly over our £10m budget.

Guest HTT II
42 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

They apparently want Abraham for 40m too...

I’d love him here…

On 08/07/2021 at 17:54, Wolfcastle said:

Will always be a nickname the commentator (Tyler or Darke) made up during the 1995 Copa America for me.

In a Venezuela match whoever it was said of Venezuela striker Dolgetta "they call him 'Dolgetta the Gol Getter'" even at 14/15 I thought "bullshit - that that would translate into Spanish and rhyme"

Courtesy of google translate "the Goal Getter" = "El conseguidor de goles"  "Dolgeta El consequidor de goles" doesn't have the same ring to it

Los Conquistadores Chocolates - YouTube

Norwich selling Buendia and possibly Cantwell would absolutely cripple them. Rumours around Aarons too. 

Crazy mother fuckers, do they not realise they've been promoted and not relegated

Edited by Scotty66

2 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Norwich selling Buendia and possibly Cantwell would absolutely cripple them. Rumours around Aarons too. 

Crazy mother fuckers, do they not realise they've been promoted and not relegated

Probably happy to yo yo and make a few quid so long as their youth and scouting set up is sound