Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Looks like Ramsdale to Arsenal for £25m is getting closer. I know this move is getting a bit of stick but was his record with two relegated clubs any worse than Pickford’s season at Sunderland? Don’t really have much of an opinion on him either way yet but thought he looked a prospect to start with at Bournemouth.

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Yep

Looked decent at times I saw him. Palace spending money, we are being left behind again!

15 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Looked decent at times I saw him. Palace spending money, we are being left behind again!

Steady...Bruce has explained it to all the SportsDirect fans...Just wait until the 'big' boys have finished then it will be the right time for the minnows to try to see if something can be done.

Jeesh...don't be so impatient. Bloody demanding fans.

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Varane is done. Still can't believe that. Poor Ole. No excuses now. 

Man Utd need a trophy bigger than the league cup this season, and be right up there if not win the league or OGS is done. What an amazing team he can field now.

4 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Must be close to the most expensively assembled squad now (pending Man City’s inevitable £250m splurge on Kane & Grealish)?

Probably second most expensive. We finished second. 

Anyone who thinks Varane isn't world class and not the perfect partner for Maguire is an absolute mentalist. 

Still cannot believe we've got him. 

Edited by Froggy